Skip to main content

Just walk away, I don't want you to see me this way ...

Last Friday I was almost hit by a car. I
cud still 'feel' the fear when I crossed that road. But somehow, right at this moment I wished I was hit by that car. Cos it's too painful dealing with my life right now. My flaws and imperfection drive me up to the wall. I hate to be a burden to people. God, I wish I wud go to sleep and never wake up.

Happy New Year, Lunacy! Life is not a bed of roses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

super fly

we blog later ...

morning & me

Pagi ni smua rasa tak betul. hati meluap2 tapi aku tetap diam, segalanya mendatangkan kemarahan. Sebelum keadaan melarat aku kluar rumah untuk ke office walaupun pagi masih gelap. Berbagai benda berlegar dlm otak entah lah dari semalam aku dah macam gini. sengaja aku tidur awal to avoid talking to lovey. Even the programme on tv loath me to death. pagi ni, issue tudung mustard piss me off, dibdib pulak tak mau buat homework, hump! Dat's it, aku bersiap dan terus kluar. mungkin penat dan tak cukup tidur kot . Suasana pagi di luar segar saje .. entah kenapa langkah ku seakan slow sangat. Im practically dragging my feet, tekak rasa macam tercekik, pathetic kan? Aku lihat2 keliling dan dapat lihat di belakang tempat memungut sampat ada wanita berbaju kurung sedang duduk di situ walaupun tak berapa clear sebab dia di cover dgn kotak2. Aku nampak tuan2 yg membela anjin berlari2 anak, aku nampak ramai nyonya2 berlari2 anak. Haaaiii, aku jugak yg terbelakang. Jarang skali muka aku masam ma...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!