Skip to main content

its been a month since i've turned 30

a lot of things been going inside my mind. oh wat a weekend. on saturday, lovey took ugent leave to attend to a funeral. i applause him for the good deed yey!. by nite, we were out ..grab some burgers, buy some grocerries and lost my atm card. gosh! wat else can go wrong? my whole saving is in that a/c and with these days technology, u never noe what they can do with such card if i didn't realise it early. But cool man! its not everyday im loosing it. its not as if i did it on purpose. stop blaming me will ya?

RHCP was on tv. saw them shouting "giv it away, giv it away, giv it away now! but it didn't suit lovey so ive to giv it away too by switching channel :(

sunday, it was ok, but i kindda put pressure on myself for my carelessness. on top of that, lovey associated me with lovey sista!! hey man, I CAN'T TAKE THAT,k its pretty too much to digest. before the end of the day, we solve all the matters. but the pressure is still on me.

this morning, young lovey pissed on me. heh, i was ready for work when it happened. its ok lovey u'r forgiven, i love u. got a replacement for my atm card again, i belong to the cashless society once more. oh my, half way thru writing .. i doze myself. well, im awake now. anyway, was shock to see that one blogger had stop blogging due to some relative finding out of the truth written by the blogger. hey, but i didn't lost that blogger after all, the blogger mail me the new link to its blog. yeeehaaaa.... thanks mate! but no news abt enigma these far ... u ok dude?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!