Skip to main content

wats up?

Friday nite, watched survivor new series and then continue with hindi movie. Reason for watching - in this movie they had a real kissing scene and not just camera trick. Mission accomplish hehehe

Wake up in the morning and started with quick breakfast. Run few errands and lastly, headed to Mt Faber to watch c-a-b-l-e-c-a-r. it’s for my young lovey. He loves to watch it. We have no intention to go for a cable car rid, maybe next time ar. But it was good to be there. Dada used to bring us up there .. heh, now it’s my turn to continue with the tradition. It was hot and tiring phew .. would I wanna be there again?? I guess so ..

Nite, lovey had dinner appt. I spent time with young lovey but I since we are too shack, we went to bed early. Wat do I noe, lovey didn’t enjoy the food but still got to pay thirty bucks for it. heh wat can I say … only the power of three works with u lah hihihi

Sunday, cleaning and cleaning and cooking. My dearie uncle (who passed away recently) step daughter got married. For the sake of my uncle, we went to the wedding and enjoy the food since we are among the last guest there hehe …

Bubu cook bubur kachang for me .. shiok ar!! Thumps up Bu! Later on we make a move to ma’s place as usual. Btw, got the chance to watch girlmore girls. Im still loving the series but my prospect of watching has changed. I dunno, I guess so .. entah lah but lorlai and lorry still kick assess hah!

Had a weird dream last nite. Someone was encouraging me to try for an audition for a movie. He said, its time for me to make a change. So I went for the audition and Q-up to wait for my turn to meet tuan director. The director was yusry (KRU). He was mad at some of the girls for wasting his time. So when it was my turn, he asked me can I do good? I say, im ok. So when he told me to start .. I told him I didn’t memorise any of erra’s role from her movie. Yusry dah nak fed-up. Suddenly, the lines gets into my head and I acted something like ..”abang, maaf kan erra bang, maafkan erra .. bla bla bal” with tears coming from my eyes .. I was holding to yusry’s hand and I realized yusry eyes were red too. and then he said ..
“Ok cukup! Ur not my wife ok!” but like I like u .. u pass the audition.

End of my crazy dream. Nauzubillah. Tak ingin lah buat tuu semua …

Special edition:
Sandy is 32 yrs old wifey. Being married to the owner of a supermarket. She belongs to the hype type but why did she feel so left out? At 32 she lost her satisfaction with her hasben. Life became routine and so was sex. Over one summer, with her 2 kids away for camp. Her emotion started to take control of her mind. While her hasben kept on pushing her to join THE CLUB. Hasben thot it was for her own good to take up tennis and golf, attend to parties and social gathering but too bad none of it was her cup of tea. And so the story starts … a naked man standing in her porch, masturbating while looking at her .. she couldn’t make out who was the man. She can’t see his face cos he was wearing stars and stripes helmet. After a while we would say bye and left riding his motorcycle. Sandy told his hasben; Norman that something was wrong with them, their relationship, marriage and life but he said the only wrong lies with sandy if only she start to think with the half brain she had in her head. Disappointment after disappointment drove sandy to screw around with man. It wasn’t entirely her faults cos these man were suffering too. One day, sandy met shep, her first love. Sep told her anytime she needed him just gave him a ring. So another unfaithful events started. It goes on for two weeks. One day, sandy went for medical check-up on her vergina cos it itch a lot. The doc, who was her brother –in-law and one time screwing partner told her that she had gonorrhea. What deeper shit can sandy end up with than this?? Well, she alerted the 3 men that she ever slept with about her disease and told them to get doctor’s attention. Lastly, she told her hasben. For the first time, Norman was so furious that he slept her face till blood in her lips. She ran to the attic and stay there for the whole nite. While Norman gone out to take their dog for a walk in the park. Came morning, she came out. Met Norman in the kitchen and he forgive her for what happen. He apologized what what he did to her last nite and promise for the sake of their marriage and kids .. he will try to change if only sandy stop questioning about everything. He will even buy a queen bed as what sandy always wanted and please her more in bed too.

Ada yg heran apa benda yg korang baru jer baca?? Well, that was the summary of a book called “Wife” by Judy Bloom. The book was a present for my 30th birthday by my adek. Thanks dek. Lesson to learn, dun screw up ur life. Find a good channel to mend the mess or u gonna end up in deep shit.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!