Skip to main content
kopi
im so used to having ibuk's coffee every morning before i start my work. well, even now she still prepares coffee for me. tapi kan... this morning, i called ibuk to tell her not to prepare breakfast cos im gonna eat some left over nasi lemak that i cooked yesterday.. in my heart i was saying, but i still need coffee. so when i came to ibuk house.. hump! no coffee today??. since ibuk fall sick, she stick to milo instead. so, i was cofee-less. In the opis, the coffee dispenser was out of order on top of that, there was not hot water in the pantry. hump!! wat the helll??? well, i continue to work but to no avail kurang konsentrasi ar. so i stop and went to a colleague place .. thot nak ambik hot water from meeting room but my colleague offer me hers. she got air-port so she boil her own water. Alhamdulilah..had my coffee there while chit-chatting macam company ni bapak aku yg punya...anyway, ni kan diplomasi tak kan nak terus cabut jer..

happy with my coffee, my work goes smoothly..then at lunch, it was time to pay my bill. walk alone in the busy street (i hate so much to do that) pay my bill from one bank to another ..my heart said walk futher.. so i went to MPH .. bought something for my nephew celebrating his b'day today and for young lovey too. then, i walk ahead to saravana bavhan eh, no Q. ok lah, i ordered masalah tosei+tea. after that .. i went back to opis. sorry kak, tak join korang makan. saye beli mkn kat indian vege restaurant jer.. tak nampak sijil halalnye. sebelum disoal siasat, saye mkn sorang jerlah ye...

and the days continue ...with kemalangan jiwa yg merundung negara Asian ..Asian Tsunamis Kill at Least 13,340 People . Innalilah Wainna Ilaihir' Rajiun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!