Skip to main content

cheers!

am supposed to be on leave today, but pasal kerja tak abis and my boss agreed not to forfeite my leave in lieu, so here i am. pekerja contoh yg sebenarnya sibuk ngan blog..hai apa kes?

Alhamdulilah shanti dah slamat melahirkan a 3.1kg baby boy las sat nite abt 11.34pm errr..shan, ain't u just call me abt 11pm??. she also leaves me with loads of work .. tak pelah members nyer pasal redha jer lah..anyway, i got u guys to keep me company and boost my ego. heh, i notice that recently i keep on having headache, i tink its due to increase of my coffee in-take tau. apa nak buat, tidur lambat + kerja banyak + kepala ngantuk + kene lah ambik coffee = headache = panadol

exploring to the zoo last saturday was fun. for a person yg takut dgn kucing even, i manage to touch the sheep, goat, donkey and a pony. kuda tuu seram skit ar..hahaha. Dibdib had a lot of funs kat sana ..ibuk and adik pergi skall ke zoo. ovarall, we had an enjoyable time together. thanks to my lovey ;-)

how i wish i can pipe-in music here but tak pandai lagik lah.. if only lunacy can, korang akan dengar lagu lama yg dinyanyi semula oleh kikan dari chocolat. hahah lagu nyer: mari berjoget. gilos kan? heh lunacy nak dedicate the songs to kawan2 yg tengah sedih, sendiri & benggang and to me too.. so kita bleh ketawa rabak2 sambil dengar lagu dangdut yg ada standard skit ar...

ah, another thing yours truly bukan baik belaka..sekadar menjalankan tugas sebagai manusia yg ada hati dan perut. we are meant to meet here..im just doing my part. hmm..terasa cam nak ke KL utk berjumpa korang smua plak esp si Ad tuu.. dah dapat kerja ke blum?

hai..berangan lagik lah lunacy.....

i nak go grab sandwich ar, its lunch time already. btw, i notice something abt me since yesterday, my face looks diff and my shoes kindda tight. apa kes?
take care and cheer up and smile... we are not alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!