Skip to main content
Do u knoe some pple say I look like amy masturah? Eh serious, the first time amy took part in Asia Bagus, my couzen smua said eh budak ni muka cam enkau. For an innocent lunacy, I just berkerut and tersenyap errrr.. and so last friday, while I was sitting in the lecture room I “terperasan” that I do resemble Amy kuang kuang kuang.. im getting worse ain’t I? Good kan? More warna warni si lunacy ni hehe but its not like what ur thingking. Do u remember puteri impian? si tuan puteri yg suka berangan?? I got that syndrome lah these days. Apa tidaknya.. everytime James, omputih dari british council tu talk abt something, my mind start to ling a-linga-a-ling.. relating it with something else…that’s what I like abt attending course. I got the freedom to daydream and i my eyes start dancing with laughter and James will look at me and trying to figure what the hell is she thingking hah! im having fun James..

in one of my past entry, i did wrote abt my adik. how we always argue and she end up merajuk and i tot something was wrong with her. But guess what, actually fault lies in me. i dun "LISTEN" to her. ONE of those things i learnt from James last week. he laugh when he saw me wrote it down. Lunacy: "i will stop daydreaming and i will LISTEN"

oh ya, during that 2 days course i learnt a lot. Redha dng apa yg Allah berikan krn pasti ada Hikmah so i smile . sebab, my team consist of a chinese lady yg ada listening problem with one of her ear and a chinese educated man. While my mind was running zap zap zap! i smile that them and listen and talking patiently. i lower my expectation, im nice to everyone.. bubbly and talking british accent.. irritating James hehe I had fun.

saturday, lunacy ke JB ok where do i stop tadi ..... oh ya, as usual went to JB to do some provision, sayang tak de baju yg berkenan di hati kalau tak ada gak baju baru for pagi raya huhuhu... alamak..kul 4 ptg dah jam.... teruk betul ar jam kat sana... satu jam lebih kat depan city square. ni blum lagi cerita pasal kereta yg suka menhimpit masuk Q. Damn ... can i just gif u my beautiful middle fingger pls???

at last we reach home rite before maghrib.. bergagas lah smua utk mencari seminit cuma sebelum asar berlalu....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!