Skip to main content

weekend

sabtu
hati girang & riang .. i got emails from my 2 beautiful bros hehe
why are they so beautiful .. i dunno but they sure make me feel beautiful not on the outer part but deep inside my heart. after enuf of playing sisterly thru the emails early that morning, its time for me to be ME. Playing that "ME" role is a responsibility. But deep within me, i put pressure on myself just to make sure that i didn't slaken from being "ME" after being granted to play my sisterly role. Damn, what am i talking abt nie??? (actually, im taking a break from my form testing again. dunno why it didn't run smoothly. perhaps after this entry i'll hv a better luck!)

We went to shanti's house.. baby Vitesh was soo cute. Ya Allah aku ni dikenali oleh kaum krabat Shanti. hehe.. the famous XXXXX - they call me. Shanti's siammese twin.

ahad
kak lun aka filipino maid. tapi tetap sempat menjengah ke blog2 yg wajib sambil2 tuu letak message to enig yg berkerja smlm. smlm juga, ada wedding function to attend and loveys family members coming to our house. it was a big task. ur kak lun is not a wonderful cook. maybe awan lagih pro... especially dgn lauk awan yg pedas gilosss last ramadhan tuu hehehe... (masa tuu kita masih segan ngan awan lagik... takut nak letak comment kat blog awan). anyways, for the first time i cook for my guests lah.. loveys's bro 7 yrs wedding anniversary. We bought a cake and kasut for my darling anonymous. as promised, i wanna start afresh with her... no bitching anymore, i dah taubatul nasuhah hehe .. am trying to understand u anonymous... hope u & bro enjoy urself yesterday. penat! penat! penat!! but we were happy. Lovey sungguh happy with me and that is wonderfully fantastic!! nothing else matter when he gave me a kiss of his appreciation huhu... love ya!

hari ini..
just had a piece of chocolate cake!! arrrhhhh smlm cake, today cake and esok Lovey's b'day.. another cake!!! this morning, 5.30 dah bangun... blum solat isyak lagi. last nite go online.. by the time i was emailling Ad, i was half asleep... no wonder the email was so short.. akak tidur ye?? helping lovey with his work.. till im late to work... a bit of miscommunication with lovey since both of us dah lambat, i tot he's alighting me kat bus stop and he tot i can go on my own.. but ok jugak lah cos adik was there, waiting for me. Another crazy morning .. another notti moment.. adik action nak ambik my photo but the real deal is .. she wants to snap a photo of the mamat yg duduk rite behind me. Apa jer yg dia suka dgn mamat badan muscle tu yek?? ah well... i need to get back to work.


ps: i like to be "personal" errr the word "assistant" tertinggal plaksss... hihi
ps: heh, 10 tahun dulu sms, skang baru i jawab yek? bizi lah kak...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!