Skip to main content

trust broke hope truthful

Trust
someone asked me if i can be trusted, what should i say?
"yes, you can trust me 100%!"
heh, i don't think i can say that. its too wordy. And so .. the matter on trust becoma an agenda in my mind. Finally, i concluded that TRUST has to be earned. it has to be built thru frenship. When the times come and your instinct feel at ease that's the sign that u can trust that someone. Maybe this is the answer to the above question.

Broke
i am broke. i need a pay raise. i need the promotion badly... i need it! Did my financial check over the weekend and was sad to know that im far from where am suppose to be. I still manage to save abt 20% of my salary yet i need to save more!! i have to cut on my misc expenses ...

Hope
a) it is so related with broke. Lovey and me have a common Hope for a "xxxxxx xxxxx" yet our current financial situation doesn't seem to be on ourside. saving is important, standard of living is too damn ex here. can't take the risk to live life day to day without any saving. so in the mean time we shall Hope.

b) someone Hope to cry. kak lun nak stori skit, at one point of my life.. i told myself i dun wanna cry anymore cos im such a "neng yatimah"!! it was not an easy task. yet it happened. i managed to change myself. i was hard. hmmm, i can be very sad but still i can't shed tears. after sometimes i got scared my heart turned stone-cold.. try nak melalak cam ne pun tak jalan...(so doa lah balik pada tuhan. baca Ya Lathif (doa pelembuat hati style ustaz Badrul Amin).. and one fine day, i shed tears ova a song that i heard on the radio.

Truthful
i am so happy to have people coming to my Watts_in. they keep me happy, they are so fun and caring. i never wonder if they being truthful or just being someone else cos my heart never doubt them. I hope it stays that way. to pretend and be ova is ok.. hey we are human after all. But NOT to the expense of someone else. i HATE that!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!