Skip to main content

weekend bliss

I met ani last Friday while doing my marketing for the weekend. Lama tak jumpa dia, I tot bila jumpa sahabat lama mungkin perasaan dah berbeza. Alhamdulilah everything remain same. I can feel the warm and love of a good friend in her. Hehehe..makin sihat kau ani? Tapi aku pun apa kurangnye kan? How I miss those days…singles..hang out by the beach looking for shooting stars and talk abt life.

Finally I watch Lord of the Rings. Bought the vcd yrs ago but only semalam I got the mood to watch it. It was superb. I cried and cried ..heh, did people cry when they watched the movie? the fellowship and the brotherhood really touched my heart. especially, after my encounter with Ani, it really ring a bell in my head that ive been ignoring by "sahabats" for too long. The character Frodo and Sam reminded me of jun and lun… persahabatan yg simple tak banyak songeh but always there for each other.

On Ch 5 ada American Beauty, another movie that I missed. Glad to watch it best sesangat hehe…watching crazy things that people do in this world. Ah! before that, I watched "azam" program abt pencapaian anak melayu singapura. Eh..wait a minute..thedreamer is that u? cam ne bley terselit kat "azam" ni??

Before I went to bed last nite, I checked my hp..opps whole day tak on rupanyer. Hmmm.. ada sms lah.. reading the message i felt numb. the matter has been in my mind for the past 2 or 3 days. Practising save sex and aids. yesterday straits times reported the increase in number of new aids infections rose by 28%. nine of the 10 sufferers are men, a third of them gay. watching American beauty makes the whole issue makin berat di minda..and then the sms.
I hope u ok wif the news abt ur fren. ur reply to me didn't sound like the normal you, i suppose it hit u hard too. look me up if u need me .. u know how.

Hari ni Sunday, lovey is working. Lun nak jadi pilipino maid. But not bad eh.. can still afford to blog!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!