Skip to main content

THis oNe foR the CreW


is that u captain in that singapura hotel?

penat koyak rabak. thats how i feel right now. yesterday came back after midnight .. still sempat tengok One Tree Hill. Pagi nie all 3 liat nak bangun .. ugghhhh really looking forward for weekend i do hope i get to rest and relex @ home. And at the same time am still waiting for my good fren to pay me her monthly visit. *pening*

These days my feet selalu sakit kalau banyak jln and carry heavy stuff. The pain is so teruk..don't tell me its another case of wear and tear. Am with my flat shoes not but it still happening. I have this habit of buying grocerries without lovey, without him i can buy more stuff but the carrying part is terrible. Nilah nasib orang tak tau drive.. kene walk walk walk pain pain pain and pain.. few days back, my feet terus jam tak leh gerak and im in the middle of the road. Uhh giler.. don't dare to tell lovey abt it .. i die if he knows.

______________________________

Smlm Captain buat gempak Breating (baca:fart) kat sana sini.. it is sure a happy thing to do. In real life, it's a major movement for couple to be able to "breat" infront of each other. My coming 4 yrs of experience living with my partner tell me so. Its a wonderful disgusting yet sweet things to share. Cast away all the shyness cos we belong to each other, lovey would say. So i guess, Captain has broke the barrier and BREAT!!! May the close ties been strenghten again.

Happy Weekend Smua!!
(i hope i get to REST)
__________________________


shenton way @ nite. I work there

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!