Skip to main content

27th Aug Seindah biasa..


a wonderful birthday!!
families gathered to celebrate with me,
while friends and relative remembering me on my b'day.


This year, i slept early.. dinch wait for the clock to strike 12. Dinch do anything out of ordinary. I woke up at 12 midnite .. went to the other room, lovey was burning someCDs .. hmm ok lah nothing much to do so i reply to some b'day smses and zzz...

Sabtu seperti yg dijanjikan lovey had to do a 12 hours shift. He wished me happy birthday and there he off to work. I was left with dibdib. Decided to sleep bit more before i set to clean the house as usual. Smses came in one after another... it was great, real people remembering me hehehe on my special day!! I got a call from my good friend lynn. It was nice time to catch up a bit .. and followed by a call from KL. Yati, thank you so mmmuuucchh!! pagi2 dah sampai library eh.. cian dia termengah2 naik bukit hehehe..and the marathon continue with a call from Melbourne. Yup, Jun called. We talked like she's in singapore giler... and yes Jun, i got ur surprise.. love it so much!! reading jun's card and letter end me with tears... thank you dear, gosh!! we are still the good friends eh after errr..abt 23 yrs!!!
My cuzzie the stewardess oso remember me!! hey, how i wish u read this blog.. am still contemplating to give u the link .. its the other side of me .. and the smses continues...

Ibuk and adek came to my place followed by auntie (ibuk's younger sista). Felt like old times ..lepak and chatting sambil makan2. Adek brought along my Birthday Cake!!! (from Secret Recipe) and the wording on the cake was "Happy Birthday Ibu Wawa". Haiyo!! saboo jer tulis cam tu... only adek will hv such notty idea apart from me hehe. We ols watched Pontianak Menjerit. It was so funny .. we ols gelak guling2 but i still don't hv the guts to watch the hantu part hehehe... i got tired hiding behind the pillow and decided to sleep on the pillow sajer hehehe..

Dibdib so happy to see pizza and cake on the table.. hahaha!! that boy really amuse us all. Lovey got home and we cut cakes and makan2 lah... i got shoe, foldered umbrella , pearl bangles and dress color brown/bronze. Wah!! so matching and so very nice the colour!! Some other gift still on the way....

all and all am happy, Alhamdulilah my favourite day and im surrounded and remembered by my love ones. Diddib sang a birthday song for me awwwuuuu.... it goes like this "ha iii be da yu yu.. haa iii be daaa yuu yuu... mana cake? adib nak cake ..." by end of the day, aku sujud syukur pada Allah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!