Skip to main content

hot and steamy

oh!! it was hot and steamy... shan and me entered the room holding hands cos we can't see a thing!! Berasap dude!!! for half an hour the two of us sat in the smokey room relaxing ourself. Right before that i asked shan "ur not afraid being alone in the room with me?" hehehehe shan gave me this worried look and told me to stop my nonsense and we both laugh. That's how shan and me - i loved to tease her.. with all my nonsense. It was hot ... sometimes i just can't see shan who seated at the other coner of the room. Woi!! takut kappa??? After half an hour.. the steaming stopped. The smoke going off and i told Shan "hmm not bad at all eh, maybe next time we can strip naked" again her eyes yg bulat tuu gimme that disapproved look and she said she knows im gonna said that. hehehe betul ke shan???

We relex awhile .. admiring our "beautiful body" hahahaha told shan .. let's imagine we are the bikini model .. and the laughter continues... the cold shower was great. I didn't turn red .. hey, ni bukan sun tanning and i bukan "kenek-kenek udeng".


Sambil bernyanyi:
uhhhhhh benci aku
uhhhhhh sebel aku
uhhhhhh genki aku
uhhhhhh BENCI !!


everyday dengar lagu giler from projeck pop i think am goin insane tooo.

Danny jgn fening lah..
Awan lun mati akal tak tau cam ne nak komen ur blog tuu.. kalo letak lagu di atas bley tak? hehe
ligo, my full report kat atas uhhh!! feel so fresh...
i_mshe, hmmm aku masih fening. Ko nak carik back-up?? male or female nih?? ish!!
_________________________


am shy...

yesterday i stop by bugis right after work. My intention was to look for some necessary attire. Masa lun melihat2 sambil berangan2 a sales gurl approached me and asked "u going for exercise is it??" amak!! *tepuk kepala* segan beb.. looking at the nearby mirror oh!! its that obvious ke?? hahaha

this morning, i go to work with 2 bags. Oh!! apsal lah aku nervous nih stakat nak gie mandi jer pun segan. *Malllluuuuu* am not use to this but i need to do something different before i turn 31 hehehe. Tapi tak-paaaa tak-paaaaa smlm tengok nasha aziz aduh!!! perfect skalll dia nih. I think she's one actress yg lun suuukkaaa bangattt. She never fail to make me smile with her acting. She shall be my inspiration, damn good figure she got there.. must always think big kan walaupun lun tahu tu sekadar hangat2 tahi busyuk jer hehe.


news:
king fahd passed away smlm 1st Aug 05.

Tiga digantung kerana seks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!