Skip to main content

hv a bite..ouch!!

its a dark morning along shenton way, heavy cloud covered the tall buildings while the wind blew off the leaves along the pathway. I was in a bus enjoying the beautiful surrounding. A malay women caught my attention. She was fat, tired looking face , was wearing an old t-shirt and carrying old bags plus breakfast. She board the bus and sat 2 rows infront of me. From my seat, i can smell her overdue sweat that could easily made anyone throw up. I wonder what she did last night, any family?.. what kindda job she did.. i walked passed her, my heart sank.. praise to Allah for what HE had given me and family. Praise to Allah for making me realise how fortunate i am. A pool of tears covered my eyes.. thank you Allah for the great lesson cos I've learnt.
__________________________________________

Last night my curiousity on "Mawi World!" was answered. I was excited when i heard the name, so i watched him sing. The duet, the solo performance, the duet with our wonderful Siti.. and i don't have the slightest idea why the crowd and my bro loves this chap so much!!
__________________________________________

I still didn't receive any message from "the sister" that i wrote abt yesterday. She didn't reply to any of my SMSses. But i got an email from a colleague telling us that the operation went well and she's now warded in normal ward. I don't like the feeling that im having right now. The feeling of being ignored. I would LURVE to ignore her too. But i hv to give her the benefit of my doubt... maybe i should visit her this evening.

I don't know but God knows best ...
p/s: am coming down with flu..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!