Skip to main content
i can't keep the pontianak menjerit vcd at home cos its scaring me. I can't sit alone in the room with that vcd. When lovey put it in the leaving room, i kept on imagining something white with long hair sitting on the sofa. So this morning, i I passed the vcd back to ibuk can't keep it in my house especially when tonight, lovey is having a Goodbye dinner ova at downtown east .. hehehe very near to our house but still i don't want to be alone in the same house with that vcd.

my sending my love to WTL for the birthday entry just for me. Thank you so much, actually i don't deserve such praise lah gurl.. think by now u all pun tahukan my character (bukan nyer baik sangettt). But still, i love those worlds ... May happy things be with u always. Btw, 1 sept is T'cher day in s'pore..

To An, Happy Birthday to u .. Wah! the whole M'sia is celebrating ur b'day ke? Wish u happiness always and im sure ur frens mesti dah buat plan for u ..

To all my M'sian frens .. Selamat Menyambut Hari Kemerdekaan. Semoga negara bertambah maju dan makmur.. tidak melayu hilang di dunia ya.

happy holiday u ols.. hv fun not being in the office...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!