Skip to main content

kick my ass pls..


what the ????!

everyday is learning experience for us. two more days to birthday i tot i can at least make myself feel right but i guess i screw up a lot of times. Baru nak get ova tersentap ova last friday entry that ive deleted demi menyelamatkan persahabatan dari pupus. hari ni pula adek cried on the phone cos i care more for pple that is not in sg than her!! (u get what i mean? i care more for u guys than my own sista) if that is true, pls someone kick my ass cos i deserve it. At this juncture, i can only say i care for those who welcome my presence. Some pple welcome me with open arms; its like dtg ke rumah orang dan duduk di kerusi empok. But some just play hard and cold. As for my sista, she's too manja sampai tak leh angkat. But what to do .. in my eyes she's still the little princess that i used to bring along with me anywhere i go.

Am trapped playing the big sista role. Insyallah its for a good cause.

To the rest, lets pray to i_mshe's nephew yg sedang sakit di hospital skarang nih. Semoga Fatihah kita dapat menjadi penawar buatnye

mimpi smlm:
smlm aku bermimpi. Seolah2 aku berada di suatu kawasan yg meng'eerie'kan. Its like the movie The Maid. Setting nya cukup sama everywhere org cina sedang buat pembakaran (bukan hutan) kertas because of 7th mth aka ghost mth. i keep on seeing things here and there.. when i woke up, rasa seram masih lagi mencengkan jiwa yg pada dasarnya sungguh penakut ini. hmm tak suka lah mimpi cam gini.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!