Skip to main content

pretty alone..

Reading i_mshe entry abt frens makes me wonder whose my frens are?. Do i have one?? what happend to the charles' angels? Talking abt hang-out frens.. lovey is my one and only hang-out fren left (he's my "somebody" from DepacheMode. The rest.. bizi kot. Mungkin jugak ketiadaan masa membuatkan kita jauh...

Congratulation to Babang and hasben for their 3rd boy, 29 Jul 05.

to Ayah, Happy Birthday and lot more unspoken wishes for you.



i see me..


i walked too much and climbed too many staircase on saturday, now am having muscle pull on both my limbs. Its very painful i rub some oil or donno what lah but the pain still dinch subside. I ate panadol extend; its for muscle and joints, hope it helps. Tomorrow am going for steam bath. 1st thing first, need to saturate those fats.. then followed by gym. I need to be in shape again. I don't like to "look prego" when im not. I just need to tone up some bits of here and there..

btw, I'm not a mirror person. I don't look at the mirror much cos i more or less know how i look like and more or less satisfy with the way i look. I do very basic make-up that takes me less and 5 mins to work on it. Hmm.. no wonder i don't mind a dusty mirror hehehe. But at times, when i need to take a closer look of MYSELF. The real ME, i will need a mirror. I used it to make peace with myself, to cry or just having some serious understanding with the inner me. Its a Relaku pujuk kindda thingy with the comfort from Allah. hmmm...

It's August; a crucial month of my life - time for another round of refleksi diri.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!