Skip to main content

it sure was fun

i dreamt of ..
this morning had to wake up 5 cos lovey is doing morning shift. I was in deep sleep when the alarm rang. My hp alarm sounded like a very nice music but in reality ; enuf to put us to deaf. In the end we got up at 5.30 .. urrgghh tired and sleepy!! i went to the toilet looked at lovey small eyes, we smile at each other. Lovey told me he had a dream, oh yes i had a dream too. Hmm no wonder kita dua tak leh bangun. Lovey said he had a weird dream .. hmmm me too!!. He dreamt of working in a female prison in M'sia (hmm tak sempat nak tanya detail errr female???..never mind tonite bley tanya.) and i told him i had a weird dream too. I dreamt of going to KL and stayed with 2 bloggers (Adren and Mirch) cos Danny was bizi. Hmmm... long time dinch visit Mirch aka Cinta (i think, kalau nak carik link go to awan's blog huhu) and Mirch don't even know lunacy!! how can he be in my dream and Adren, adik ku yg makin jauh... what is he up to these days ... lovey look at me and said "uuuu!!!" and grinned.

kuda kepang
oh yeah, i think i forgot to write abt the kuda kepang which i saw in the previous wedding. This is not the menurun kindda kuda kepang. But the kuda kepang comes as a tarian together with the kompang/hadrah group yg temankan pengantin. I always love the irama jawa .. bunyi gamelan yg melekat ke otak. The neng nang neng pong song!! wohoo bergetar di jiwa. While watching those performance terasa sayu hingga nak meleleh air mata. Kenapa sentimental sampai gitu, i hv not found the answer.. even now as im writting this entry.

kes sondol
This morning, i was late to work. I start work at 8 but 7.45 still kat bus stop. While trying to sms shanti, i car stop in front of the bus stop and honked (hon) at who ???. Inside my heart i was saying, yeah right as if anyone would want to give me a lift. I looked up... a chinese man wave at me... aku pun tak pikir panjang terus naik kereta toyota vios ittew!!! So whose the man?? I know him cos he stayed in one of the private house near my mom's. We used to take the same bus to work. Nice man i would say.. OLD and i dono his name. Hahahaha... aku bukan lah orang yg kes sondol ajer.. but asal entah pagi nih, munkin ini kes "desperate seeking susan".... by 8 aku dah pun reach office yahooo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!