Skip to main content

me being lun

frustration. I had that. I had it since friday nite .. or many days ago, i don't know. I thot i was ova but i think it changed me. I didn't talk much these days. I let my head do the talking instead. Last friday, lovey's mom called cos they (mak & bapak) coming to get some stuff from my house.. but when she said she did some clearing at home and found those small2 items (mainly the "berkat" from wedding eg: bakul, pasu & mangkuk kaca) which she don't want but "sayang" to let go .. so she asked me if she can pass it to me. At that point, the mercury had gone up to its boiling point. BUT a soft voice from my head told me to hormat orang tua.. terima ajer. So i said "ok boleh mak"but at the back of my mind my heart was saying "ur so fuckup lun". Than she said, she wanted to give lovey the "caremboard". urrgghhh i was full of fury so i called lovey to talked to his mom instead while i let out the steam in my heart. You see... i am the sort that i would rather throw things that i don't want .. cos i more or less know how pple feel. Am i making any sense here?? GOD help me.. but rest assured cos when my in-law came im already in a steady mind but it turned out lovey yg marah2 sebab at 11pm baru his parents sampai rumah kita. Why so late? he's sleepy already...

After watching MI, i found out ada Peter Pan in konsert with Ari Lasso. Best banget nih.. aku nongkrong di depan tv ajeh deh hingga lewat malam.

saturday we brought ibuk and adik to eat kat Banquet Senkang Mall. It was all fun and i was greatful to lovey for being nice to my family, Alhamdulilah. But obviously on and off ada jer benda2 yg buat my frustration meluap2 lagik. Barang Barang ada warehouse sale(Senoko) ... weeeiiii i went there.

DibDib is getting naughtier these days. maybe its a sign of growing up. I pity dibdib cos when we're tired we just can't play the way he wanted and that frustrated him.

Sunday, frustration continue.. i sat and cry one corner. Felt like talking to someone but realized that Jun is not around to hear me wining ova stoopid stuff. PC at home was not working at that time so blog oso cannot. Felt like calling Danny but dah kenepa pulak aku nih?? so once again my mind straighten out everything ..

am up and chirpy again... (like real...)

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!