Skip to main content
psssttt...ngantuk tak terhingga. Selamat BerPosa ye sMua!!

Malam 2: Diampunkan dosa-dosa orang mukmin yang sembahyang tarawih serta kedua ibubapanya (sekiranya mereka orang beriman).

its the first day of ramadhan wat the errrr...

adek passed me 2 episode of The Gilmore Girls season 6 (jgn jelos hor!). I asked adek this morning how she finds the episode and she said SAD.

Its the ramadhan .. ive been putting all this good stuff in my blog .. a reminder to all and to me (especially). But even the 1st terawih was a challenged. In the end, we did it at 4.30am. Imagine last nite dibdib behaving unacceptably (got such word?) and i had to sleep kindda late.. mind and body tired. Wake up early to gain what God has stored for us .. and sahur and by the time i drank the milk my stomach gimme me a funny feeling. God! i love milk... what do i do? must i stop drinking milk??? i drank my second glass.. and later u know what happen lah..

so i was still sleepy in the office. took a nap somewhere near to 12. i don't care if pple start complaining cos i just need to close my eyes!!. by the time i was awake it was 12.30. the whole dept was kindda quiet. So i was up!! and started watching The Gilmore Girls ... oh yeah, adek, yes... it was sad. I cried cos i can't stand to see Loralai hiding her sadness that way..

i watched both episodes... even this morning, while in the car i thot of starting a conversation with lovey but ended up gossipping abt neighbours grandson (maybe) need to get married very soon cos his gf is pregnant (dono whether the news can be trusted or not cos it was his little cousin that told ibuk abt it).. lovey told me watch out what i said.. don't talk abt pple. We are all fasting. *way to go luna!!* and now while im typing this blog i realised that i blew away the moment to get close to God. I should be reading Quran instead and do my zohor and its solat sunnat.... what the .. errr

fasting month..
happy fasting all -
from "the little being" struggling to do good but ..

p/s: im typing this based on what i feel right now. this is my emotion and this is how it flows...

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!