Skip to main content

back to life .. back to reality

am sober, cooler and sleepier today. All my black mood gone when i saw lovey's face, he looked better and the swell subsided a bit, it was less painful and he can walk without my help. Alhamdulilah.. for sickness and poor Insyallah aku cinta padamu. (oit, terbabas jauh plak). Came back home i forgot abt the postcard and everything looks normal. Now, I place the postcard right in front of me on my PC (as a reminder of myself) tho several times the thot of tearing it to pieces did cross my mind, but i figured why waste it, i re-read the content this morning .. oh well, everyone have diff perception on things .. i shall use it to measure my weakness. No point argueing and definitely am not gonna carik pasal plak. Let it be.. at least i know. Furthermore end of the year is nearing .. need to make list of things that i need to do for next year .. like: most of the times i make plans in my head and forgot to tell people abt it. Need to read again .. figure how to buy Avanza when it dinch sell in Spore hehehe and so on.

Last nite one sms came in, someone call me sis. Hmmm first thot can't be adek cos she call me xoxo. I looked at the number arrrggghhh *smile* so he remembers me eh? its our captain DannyHussainy. So i guess yesterday wasn't that bad after all. Today i nak gie Tekka (read: little india) .. sapa nak join?

cake for Nyai & adib *keypoh*


3yrs old satisfaction

thanks to lovey, bikyeh, shanti, fifi..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!