Skip to main content

a mother's thot

the calling card


its very interesting to read people disgusting (read: discussing)abt the Drama Hanyut. The first time when screenbox produced the drama i welcome it with open mind. To me its like an infotainment drama. Infomative cos it showed us (the not so young generation) on what our malay youngsters been up to. It helps when they interviewed the youngsters who wish to changed and come back to the society and hoping to find the "keserasian" in the community again.

Tonite, Hanyut is back again. Last sunday, one hour drama was supposed to be the premier of tonite show. But funny thing, I only watched it halfway cos I couldn't stand watching it at all. You see, we watched the show while having our dinner.. seeing a mother forcing her 5yr old son drinking liquor makes me wanna puke. Seriously, i lost my appetite right away. With the unfinished food in my plate i continued watching, for sure the production house wanted the scene to be acted as real as possible but the programme was just not suitable for my 3 yr old dibdib to watch. Dibdib raised too many question like "why is she like that? why he marah2? why kakak like that?" and than .. he took some small paper and roll it and said "ibu adib icap kokok".

ok picture this, me tired, just lost my appetite and THESE!!!! whhhhoooossssss... its been 4 yrs i stop teaching. I lost touch of being an educator. My imagination and ideas to be with toddlers dah berkarat. I was like "huh?" looking at lovey .. he was kindda cool. I told dibdib rokok is a bad habit, it makes u cough. Dibdib add "nanti busyuk ibu".
[p/s: no offence ok. i know some of u tu dragon.. bley kluar asap kat idung]
Hmmmm ... so i took that roll of paper from his hand and switch to watching Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gum. I think, tho the hindi movie was a drag but at least it was easier to explain family values to dibdib rather than Hanyut. It was too heavy for him to watch and for me to digest (that nite).

But I would still want to watch tonite programme, looking forward to see what it's all about and i want to see what my youngsters are up to these days .. btw they are casting real kids with real tattoos, that's what i can presume from the sneak preview of the concert Hanyut. Im sure ScreenBox would have set some target when they produced such programme, hopefully those target reach its goal.
Cos right now what im seeing:
- we are acknowledging these kids. Its like giving them an OK sign for them to continue the way they are.
- we branding them as "budak2 hanyut". I don't think they care as long as they get the chance to appear on TV.

I hope tonite show will prove me wrong. I want some value add from this show ... i hope we all can learn somehthing from it ..

pssst...... this is based on a true story, remember my cousin's daughter
she called her so called boyfriend's hp. Her boy asked "eh kau mabuk lagi eh?"
feeling rejected by the remark she when up to a higher floor and jump. Boy was shocked cos his so called girlfriend just commited suicide around his housing estate. On her funeral day, her so called "mommy" and many of her friends came (think of budak2 hanyut wearing baju kurung (some don't)). Her cousin, Jon a newly turn gangster said " Jaga itu jantan, gua pergi carik dia nanti".

Its no ending ain't it? No prayers to the lifeless cold body??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!