Skip to main content

state of emotional turbulence




i kept on blogging even when i choose not to show it. The true side of my life these days are not pretty at all. For example the feeling of vomitting without nothing came out from my system hurts so much. The pain travelled from my throat to my stomach and it churned my whole tummy upside down. At times i feel so weak, lost all the energy in my body and followed by neausea. Morning sickness sound so cruel isn't it? i envy those pregnancy without morning sickness.

my health does affect my brain and my mood. Tiny winy little things matters to me. Im bruise because of envy, because of jealousy. I wanna be left alone to heal. I told myself sure i can take it, cos am strong as always, just gimme time. But the true fact is, ive been deluding myself. Friendship build in the air which sum up to nothing - drives me crazy. My dissappearance won't hurt anyone except mine.

reading the review of the recent award ceremony from a very well known figure put me off. Shame on you for writing such a one sided review. I heard of your name everywhere i go, i heard of your good writing but those praises shattered when i read your piece of work. Your are not being professional at all. You are being a normal writer who writes based on what you feels and not on actual facts. Acknowledging those that you know and ignoring the rest. oh what a bliss.. people actually love your writing. you lucky sob.

blogging still excites me. But i hate to sound crappy. I hate to show the devil in me partly because some of the readers know me. I have nothing nice to say and i certainly donch want to be harsh on people. It is jus not fair. Sadness turned anger for a couple of days. yet, reading the 8 comments ease me..who knows i might write some happy news tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!