Skip to main content

Good wif Good

Pagi tadi dibdib wet the bed .. ive no choice but to bath him at 5.20am. Lepas tu terus siap for subuh and "weeeeeiiii" out we go to ibuk house. Lovey is doing his morning shift today which means i hv to take 2 bus to office. While waiting for the 2nd bus, an old nenek caught my attention. She looked pleasant, smilling infact; wearing her baju kurung and kain batik. She swing her legs happily .. and she was without shoes. I saw my bus coming but the nenek still occupied my mind. She looked familiar yet i wasn't sure who she was. I grabbed my wallet and "hadiah" for her some money. She accepted with a smile .. and i quickly board the bus. While in the bus, i saw her still swingging her legs and smile at me. Somehow i felt so "sedih". Over what? i dono .. it was a mix feeling. Maybe God was trying to tell me something .. i wasn't sure what it was.. but i hope i did what i was supposed to.

I was tidying up my templates when i realised some of th figs wasn't that right *deng!* matilah aku kalau public dapat spot. So the whole morning i was working on rectifying the errors, Alhamduliah its done now. Told my boss abt it, well i hv to own up to my own carelessness kan?

Lunch was fun cos i went to the Railway Station - Keretapi Tanah Melayu (KTM). My first time makan there .. i remembered dulu Kak Lis and Ari pernah gak ajak gie sana chill sambil minum teh. Fuh!! SEDAP!. My impression of being there? hmmm i feel like i was somewhere in M'sia cos the kakak2 yg jual makan tu bukan orang sini, te-lor diorang lain skit ..

so here i am blogging, sambil baru dapat tahu yg Imshe dah pun berhenti kerja. Aiyooo minah, lu punya susah mau buat decision nak kerja sana or sini but tup tup lu resign eh? But ok lah, its good not to work when ur pregnant anyway. Its tiring lah. Take care of those cramps ok.

Well, happy weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!