Skip to main content
Malam 3: Berseru Malaikat di bawah 'Arasy' supaya kami meneruskan sembahyang tarawih terus-menerus semoga Allah mengampunkan dosanya

Malam 4: Memperolehi pahala ia sebagaimana pahala orang-orang yang membaca kitab-kitab Taurat, Zabur, Injil dan Al-Quran.

Saturday, i got plan in my head - i wanna go shopping and makan!! Actually, lovey promised me last week but since he got to finish his work - i tried my best to be understanding wife and "sulk" alone. (You see ligo, mood i pun mendak jugak last 2 weeks but i tried to keep within me.) On friday nite, lovey got a called from his mama that they all going kubur the next day. Hmm i was speechless, again i had to put aside my desire to shop and give way. So, that saturday everything changed. I did the laundry, washed toilet and clean up the house with the help of dibdib. It was tiring, i tell you especially with my current condition but i couldn't help it cos i have a feeling that my MIL and FIL sure to singgah my house. But the only thing by the time i finish doing all the chores, my back was killing me .. my leg turned wobbly and i just left with a little bit of energy.

Funny thing, MIL thot i wanted to sleep. But went i told her that i was having backpain, she was trying to figure out why? in the end i had to remind her that its commom for pregnant women to feel this way. Still puzzled she replied back by saying but u only what ... 5-6 months pregnant??? *pppppeeeettttt* dats it, i told her am already 8 mths and i can give birth anytime after raya... i rest my case and join the kids in the room.

Lovey still wanted to bring me out .. but he can't afford to layan my desire to shop and shop and shop. In the end, we went to Golden Landmark, suria raya canival .. singgah masjid for maghrib and next agenda - HOME. I was't that happy ofcouse until i met a colleague with his 2 boys. Asked him where was his wife, he told us his wife expired her contract abt 3 yrs ago. I find it strange so i asked for more details .. hmm his wife found someone new. So he lepas kan his wife as a case of "nusyuz" and "tebus talak". Subhanallah, the story kindda knocked my head, so the 3 of us happily went home together as a family.

Sunday nite, i woke up in the middle of the nite feeling somekindda "contraction pain" it was very painful that i had a hard time dozing off. I woke up again only to find myself sweating all over from tip to toe tho the room was airconditioned. Lovey insisted i brough forward my gynea appt to yesterday just to make sure that both baby and me are ok.

I voted for him last nite .. he is now Singapore Idol for season 2 - He is HADY MIRZA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!