Skip to main content

Baby kimi – a new beginning

I’ve been waiting for the moment, wondering when it will happen. 7 Syawal tanggal hari lahir dibdib berlalu begitu saja .. “oh kimi blum sedia nak kluar on the same date as abang ye? hmm ok kimi, I wasn’t going to be angry, take ur time darling” So that was how it happened. On Tuesday morning 31 Oct 2006, I had a hard time sleeping. When the alarm rang, lovey opened his eyes and asked me ‘how do u feel?’ I told him I had contraction all night .. hmmm he got nervous and told me he think its time cos he told kimi few nites ago to give him a sign when its time. The dream that he had earlier on, surely was the sign from kimi.

From there onwards, I blog a bit .. started to pack my stuff, baby stuff, lovey and dibdib stuff. Ya Rabbi macam orang benut jadinya kita tiga beranak .. berangkut gie rumah ibuk. Dibdib dinch want to go to skool so all of us headed to see my gynea. Gynea as per normal melakukan apa yg sepatutnya. Hmm dia pun menyeluk ke “dalam” and asked me to relex my muscle “yeah like I can” sakit dok!!!! He said cervix tak bukak lagik and told me to see him next Monday. For the 1st time Lovey sungguh tak puas hati cos he strongly believe kimi had given him the sign. So kita orang lepak kat umah ibuk sambil menunggu for a stronger SIGN. The contraction carried on until it got stabalised. It started every 8 mins goes down to 7, 6 by maghrib it was every 5 to 4 mins. I did my Isyak, salam and bid my goodbyes to all but hati sayu sebab kene tinggalkan dibdib. He cried … I cried. Sedih nak tinggalkan dibdib .. but I told myself I was on labour bukan nak gie mati. Oh dibdib, he’s my first love…

Called up the emergency line and told my gynea of my condition, Alhamdulilah he was there in the hospital .. and so the story goes …

The contraction was getting worse, cervix opened 3cm already “Yeah lun, ur having a contraction” dats what my gynea said. Maybe the way I squeezed lovey’s hand everytime I had the contraction made him suggested I took the empidural. My first experience, I had 16hours of labour so takut it gonna be the same, I took the empidural jab. My gynea called up the anastatic and I must said, he did a wonderful job .. telling us every steps of his action and told lovey to sit beside me and hold my hand ..

After that, the mid-wife told us both to sleep cos I needed the energy to push when the cervix fully opened. How can we sleep?? Every now and then lovey would check the heartbeat and cervix report just to be sure … UNTIL he realized that the HEART OF BABY was going DOWN. Yup, no kidding this time, told him to check with the mid-wife .. mid-wife came and told me to move a little side ways but it didn’t help, by then my cervix was already 9cm big. They called for my gynea and started preparing for labour. By the time my gynea came my cervix was fully opened (10cm) he told me to push, but the pushing thing itself wasn’t easy .. plus with the worriedness of baby kimi safety. Lovey kept on zikir, in my heart I told baby kimi to be strong for ayah and ibu .. with a little help of vacuum, I push kimi out and dengan secepat kilat aku dan lovey menyaksikan my gynea removed the embilical cord from baby kimi’s neck. Baby Kimi was actually turning blue .. but once he started crying he got back his colour .. I shed tears looking at the whole situation. Kimi - a small being that weighted 2.890kg was a FIGHTER. He was borned on 1 Nov 2006 bersamaan 9 Syawal @ 1.10am While doing the stitching, my gynea saw the tears in my eyes and he told me not to cry cos both baby and me selamat. Ya Allah syukur Alhamdulilah. On a whole, it was a fast labour but the life and death moment of baby Kimi remained unforgetable for both lovey and me.

To all, thanks for the doa, encouragement and remainder of what doa to read to ease out the whole experience. I truly appreciated it. Tho korang smua jauh dari mata tapi terasa persahabat tetap mengerat. Terima kasih semua sekali lagi.

Lots of love,
Lunacy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!