Skip to main content

mood-dy

Last friday: it was fun initially doing the carebears quiz until i was called a "hypocrite" jokingly referring to the describtion of a cheer bear (see, dats why i like to remain as grumpy bear jer..) I forwarded the email to Ligo obviously in need of comfort zone to heal my ego.. still unhappy
abt it, its affecting my ego. So this morning time for truth.

she: Gud morning ;-)
me: morning
she: Think my friend not coming in today
me: which fren?
she: my friend there? Merajuk sampai tak nak cakap hah?
me: yup. childish i know but i just cant understand dats all.
as much as i wan to let it go, i cant dats why i choose
to keep quiet to heal the wound

she: Dun like tat lah..just meant to be joke. This part "Though you want everyone to be happy, you stand your ground on issues you
feel strongly about and this can bring disunity among your
friends"....suddenly I remember how u used to manipulate situation in a
"smart way" and manage to escape...must learn a lot from you. Cheer up lady.....u are a classic example to live in this world. Being too truthful hurts sometimes so happy being a "hypocrite"...hehehe...okie...SMILEEEEEEEEEEEE
me: yeah but hypocrite are bad. im not doing anything bad. so scrape the word ok babe. call it watever u want as long as not the H word ok
she: oklah oklah....muaks!!! ;-)

Years ago, i hate the "J" word but i got ova it when i became an
independant party of myself. No more jealousy ova Jun. Now it happened again. I
hate the "H" word. Is this normal?

my gloomy monday turn out bright when i read the good news in Awan's blog. Its always a nice thing to see two heart become one. Marriage.. after being "serasi dan seronok bersama". Insyallah segala yang indah kami doakan untuk Ari & Lis semoga kekal dan bahagia hingga ke syurga. Semestinya masih terasa seronok bertemu kamu berdua bersama awan.

hatiku berlonjak semakin girang dgn entry jimi tentang Grey's Anatomy. Ya Ampunnnn... i suka yg teramat suka dgn siri ini. Kesukaan tahap melankoli. Tapi sayang aku di bar dari haloscan. Jadi tak dapat aku titipkan komen. Jimi if u reading this, i too love cerita2 doctors and hospital but i prefer Chicago Hope dari ER.


Lastly, aku gembira utk imshe kerana tidak ditinggalkan J walau utk 10 hari sekali pun. The time is just not right, Alhamdulilah.. isi hati wanita hamil yg tulus pasti di dengar DIA, ingat tu..

hv a nice monday u all .. Insyallah i will : )

Comments

Anonymous said…
sabar eh Lun...tengok tu, one sad episode with one particular fren, you being cheered by another 2 - 3 other frens..
lunacy said…
hey not forgetting u .. yg melayan i ova lunch tadi :)
awan said…
Grey's Anatomy. Cute doctors! :p
I_mshe said…
thanks for ur support. I remember this song! sapa yang nyanyi eh?

Hope you had a good day.
jimi said…
Kak Lun, Jimi suka ngan citer2 doktor nih. Chicago Hope, Christine Lahti is awesome. ER lagi lah best. Tak penah miss ceritanya di TV2 dulu. Paling best bila one my teen sweetheart Kellie Martin berlakon dalam siri ni. Dan, bila dia keluar audience mintak dia dimasukkan semula.

Hmm now, kita ader Greys Anatomy. Awesome sangat. Lepas tengok Tuesday Night tengok lagi repeats dia every Sunday.

Bercita-cita nak kumpul koleksi dvd dia.

p/s kenapa haloscan kena bar lak? tak faham meh.
Yati WTL said…
me too suka cerita Dr2..ER, Chicago Hope. Grey's Anatomy and House..tak sempat nak follow.

Kat astro ada baru..3Llbs. pasal brain surgeon.
lunacy said…
awan, which one?
imshe, anything for a fren. jann ardent, masih sedap didengar kan lagu nih :)

jimi!! i can imagine ur excitement. now i know bukan i dgn my sista jer yg bley sedih rabak sampai bawak ke tidur bila tengok meredith sedih.

“ok,here it is,your choice...it's simple, her or me, and i'm sure she is really great. But Derek, i love you, in a really really big pretend to like your taste in music,let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold the radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you, so pick me, choose me, love me” - M.Grey

p/s: i think i cant use haloscan in office. my comment tak le go thru:(

wtl, takpe we knoe u bz nanti bley pinjam dvd dari jimi jer hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

Salam Sayang utk Ibu-Ibu

Lagu:Untuk Ibu Dari:Black Dog Bone Dari jiwa yang luhur datang keinsafan Mengenangkan ibuku yang melahirkan Membelai penuh manja dan membesarkan Pengorbananmu ibu aku sanjungi Kini waktunya untuk kubalas jasa Padamu ibu tercinta Engkaulah syurga tiada bandingannya Nasib ibu akan kubela Oh oh oh Kasihmu ibu tiada berbelah bagi Memelihara aku sepenuh hati Kesihatan dirimu tak kau hiraukan Engkau menjaga aku seperti nyawa

blurgh

remember the wedding card of a classmate i posted weeks ago? this morning lovey and me were @ the bank and we bumbed into that classmate's husband which happened to be lovey's senior and imshe ex-colleague. I got the change to double confirm wif him .. on his wife lulu if she was really my classmate hahaha .. betul lah tuu I told him to kirim salam her. If lulu try to forget us .. or hide from us err too bad we are her living history. my blur'kong is getting worst - after work yesterday we headed to contractor office to make out ops not makingout!! to make our 2nd payment .. i took out the check book ceeeehhh like banyiak duit gitu. Told lovey to write .. sekali tuuu? eik??? its the old check book daaa .. i brought the wrong one. This morning, lovey said he just wanna gave cash .. tu yg pergi bank pepagi buta tuuu... - feels like drinking HL milk .. tekak prefer to drink white milk .. balik office tengok aik? chocolate!!! minum jer lah... - just came back from the "dr