Skip to main content

konon jer sedih..

funny, i think its all coming back to me now. Like how it was when Jun left me. Probably i got the right song not for her but for me. As if Axl Rose was telling me to be strong; and errr .dont cry arrrgggghhh. For someone who was once called "neng yatimah" in class, can i shed no tears? Its gonna be a hard ONE month. That's how i foresee it. After that when she's gone aku melalak sorang2 macam steal heart uwaaak.. no more indian vegetarian on friday..

"Give me a whisper
And give me a sigh
Give me a kiss before you
tell me goodbye
Don't you take it so hard now
And please don't take it so bad
I'll still be thinkin' of you
And the times we had...baby"

"And please remember that I never lied
And please remember
how I felt inside now honey
You gotta make it your own way
But you'll be alright now sugar
You'll feel better tomorrow
Come the morning light now baby"

jie, ive bn wondering abt ur greatest love story..share wif us laa. every love stories have a diff ending kan..
awan, itu gambar light house ke? i love light house..
cekmi, what u up to these days bro..
tatot, kau masih dgn bapak menteri ke?
wtl, how telinga u?
cekya, dat pic tak nampak muka pun dah cukup seksi..pandai lah u nih*tepuk tangan*
imshe, bila ye??
ligo, u senyap jer these days..
mamaEmmy, bz processing for 3rd one ke? hihihi

p/s: at least aku tahu rin is in cloud 9 - toyota picnic on the way!! and we hv one common enemy a 1yr4mths boy hahaha..

Comments

Yati WTL said…
i am feeling the cottons inside my ear. some it gets so itchy but i can do anything about it.

just pray for me okay. i am finding ways to boost up my immune system and hopefully it can fight the bacteria. The be frank..it scares the hell out of me.

been reading about MSRA bacteria
Anonymous said…
hehehe thanx kak lun. you want a session with lovey as well? i can always those sexy shots for both of you. hehehehe....

FOC, provided you guys can be extra extra daring...hahahahhaha
Anonymous said…
i can always snap those sexy shots...tertinggal one word lah..hehehe
lunacy said…
wtl, i hope it can be treated soon. cian u..

cekya, thanks dpt offer for free photo shoot lagik hehehe tapi seram eh kene nak daring2 smua ala2 American next top model plak ahaksss

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!