Skip to main content

Allah and Prophet Muhammad love us

12 oclock sharp i went down and took mrt to bugis. mission was to look for dibdib superman water bottle. my son noe how to demand for things. Poor thing when he said "kawan2 adib smua bawak bottle bottle superhero tau ibu" hmmm yup im spoiling him but... by 12.45 im in the train again on my way back to office, couldn't get what i was looking for. Leaning on the train wall, my mind was thinking of the bee hoon my mom packed for me that morning. Then came a friendly looking lady. She turned to an indian guy behind her and said "hi". I thot he must be her friend. Then she asked me "next stop is tanjong pagar?" i smiled and said "yes". Then she said, "Jesus is the son of god and he loves u". I looked up, smiled and turned away, bley? she turned to the guy on her right and said the same thing too. The guy said "i knoe" and she handed him her card. She must be some kind of pastor, i suppose. Out of the train, my kind heart told me to call the lady to take the lift, its easier and shorter distance but nahhh... she already lost so let her lost her way jer lah *can u hear my evil laugh?*

Question: what would you do when someone said the same thing to u? argue back or bla jer..

after work, went to parkway parade (still) looking for that water botthe. It was getting late by the time i finished shopping and there still no sign of the bus. I was 1 bus stop away from home. I hailed a taxi and guess how much i pay for that short ride?? 5$!!!!

*stupid act, must remember not to repeat*

to cekmi yg penuh glamer & keluarga, salam takziah atas kehilangan baby / adik yg "diimpikan". Belum rezeki mungkin..
to imshe, u kene pantang betul2 k. Jgn nangis, emotionally kene kuat dan doa betul2 pada Allah. Worst come to worst u baca ayat kursi 7x, doa shifa' or etc lepas tuu minum dan sapu air kat tempat yg sakit. Buat dgn yakin agar dapat penawar dari Allah. Buat obat sendiri.. its the best medicine.
to awan, how ar u darling? cerita2 u penuh question mark lah..
to cekya, wah got neu hp sey.. u sms me ur no. again kan? no. yg i ada tu entah betul ke tak..
to jimi, ketupat palas ... hahaha thanks for the pic now i know its actually "lepat"!!! memang banyak kat geylang tak yah tungguh raya.
to ligo, dah start driving on ur own?
to wtl, suka baca u comment abt that theme ur boss set hahaha animal farm, i can only think of oink oink hehehe

to mamaEmmy, dah ok blum?
to tatot, tolong sesapa chiter skit mana si biah menghilang bley? tima kacih in advance

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've faced that before some years back... I was missing a certain individual in the US, haha, and was looking sad, so, I guess, that's why this lady came up to me and told me Jesus loves me... can't remember what I did... But when MRT came, she got on and I didn't :p I think next time, we can tell them, "Oh YES, Nabi Isa loves us, so do Nabi Muhammad and not to mention, Allah! Would you like to know more about Islam?" LOL. Just a thot, dekat tengah malam ni :p
Anonymous said…
Jimi pun pernah terkena di Kuala Lumpur dahulu. Dekat area Sogo. Tengah waiting for a bus nak balik kampus. Suddenly, datang minah cina pakai skaf, dan bagitau the exact sayings mcm kak lun. I just ignored and stared at her. Bila ingat balik, i wish i could say hurtful things to her. But, tentu agama kita tak ajar benda mcm tu kan. Silly me.
I_mshe said…
thanks. will do as advised.
Anonymous said…
I dulu kan sekolah Orchard Area, selalu kena lah. Even if I'm in a group outing, selalu kena target. I think I just stare at them and walked away. I dont remember 'talk back" ;-p


today, Adib dah dapat water bottle nya?
Anonymous said…
the hp mmg besh. i'll text you later, darlin sista...;)

oh kat KL nih mmg ramai. in fact, dalam lrt, ada a few guys with white shirt and dark coloured trousers with a small bible, akan approach non-muslims. or yang nampak mcm bukan org muslim, example pki baju dedah2, tak pakai tudung...

*sigh*
Anonymous said…
er, i never have that kinda experience. i probably look so religiously muslim they dont even dare to say a word hihi..

my ummi is doing just fine.

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!