Skip to main content

my lil gift



At last!! its all done & ova.. yesterday parting was so touching, our last hug!! Both trying very hard not to flood the dept. Trying very hard to remain cool .. trying.. very hard. K who was watching us sebak giler.

All the hardwork and the mass mailing worked well. Everyone was eager to contribute something for shanti in the book. Suddenly people came and say hi to me .. smile and looking very friendly hahaha.. all thank to the mass mailing. Shanti said its the best gift ever! Alhamdulilah.. for giving me the idea. Some colleague requested me to do the same for them when they resign .. errr i dun take orders la guys. Btw, what i did was based on love and friendship. The lil silver heart pandent was Soo Perfect for the occasion. It got footprint and shanti's name engraved on it and the beautiful butterfly earings and the baby blue silk umbrella from tralala. The handbag was from HT(my boss) and Anna .. the 3 of us were very excited ova the farewell thinggy. Thanks to HT for being very understanding esp when im bz wif the little project. They been a great help and motivator to me and hopefully they will continue looking after me .. *im such a baby.. i noe*

Yesterday, shanti wanted to have ibuk's food for lunch. We had maccaroni, teh tarik & goreng pisang from Palmer. She got me a parting gift too. Thanks for the gifts and the effort to write something "long" for me .. love it so much. Now, its only pic of u and me in a frame .. nevertheless we had great time together. Eat, laugh, cried and laugh and continue eating again .. took shots after shots of her .. i was so happy, my camera been so wonderul to me .. The best of all, she appreciated what i did : )

well, no more tears!!

Always
lunacy (no longer the siamese twins)

p/s: awan .. not too long pls nanti gue kangen..

Comments

I_mshe said…
i like the pictures.. brought me to tears. Shanti looks equally sad to leave.. i like what u did for her. soo sweet and touching.

Pls make sure shanti keep up her blog. so we can read her life now! heheheh
lunacy said…
ops.. it did?? hmm thanks chita. yeah hopefully she will..
Anonymous said…
Hi Aunty,

Thanks for the gifts..the bookmark and the "Little Prince" book. I have ever read the book review in P3. It was in my text book (My Pals are here). I love the bookmark too. My mom wanted it but I said "no" as it start with 'V'. I will give you my review after reading. Bye for now. Going to do my homework. Will always remember you!
Shanti said…
Hi dear,

Thanks for wishes and brilliant idea of "the book"...I'm sure many are going to Q for this book in future.It is definitely a wonderful parting gift. Ur effort never fails. Now, you are going to have more friends. Thanks once again. My son love your gift. The kind of book he likes to read...just like you.See you around
Yati WTL said…
it is sad parting with friends..i am going to face it to soon...

sob sob sob

Don't be sad, you will still be able to meet her.
lunacy said…
hey vesshnu boy! glad u like the gift. The book is one of my sister's fav. Keep it with you..a lot can be learnt from it.

shanti, seeing vesshnu here reminded me of the time when he was hospitalized and dun want to eat. Remember ate when i fed him ..those were magical moment.

wtl, you too? who's leaving u..
Yati WTL said…
blog updated..
Shanti said…
Hi Lunacy,

Check out my blog....did smthg on my own..but funny that the date seem to be following the american date....hehehe. Something of your friends effort since I'm baby sitting my grandpa. He is very sick and talking to himself. Well not sure what's going to happen but praying hard that all will be well...miss u!!

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!