Skip to main content
- house reno is 90% ready. Most probably by saturday we'll move in together with the kids. Back to independent life without assistant. A month plus crashing ova @ ibuk was a blessed .. now its time to give my folks some space and quiet from the 4 of us.

- i face similar incident several time for these past weeks; Holding the door for others. "Hellooo am not ur bell boy!" i hold for boy to came out of fast food restaurant i ended up holding for a man in his 30s .. with smuck looking face, he walked straight nvr even smiled at me! i let go of the door on his gf face. Lovey said I shldn't do that. Must potray a good muslim image in public. I hold doors for one auntie "tai-tai" aiyooo so many stuck-up aunties took me for granted they walked out of the shopping mall chatting to each other.. expecting me to hold the door. Oh yeah, my face turned black on the spot!

- i "show face" when i got irritated. Blame it on tiredness i suppose hehe..

- i bought a Plump Sexxxy Lipcolour from Revlon. After applying it, my lips felt cool and minty.. hmmmm i kept on checking my face .. No I dun intend to hv Anita Serawak's lips.

Surprise plan gone bonkers:

- Adek will be celebrating her b'day tomorrow. She's leaving tonite for KL .. bought her portable dvd player last sunday. Dibdib gave it to her that very night.
- Ordered cake for thursday had to be cancelled it cos she's leaving on thursday. I had to get Kaka's help to collect the cake of the shelf yesterday.. Oh they were nice enuf to prepared the wording on the kek.
- Adek found the silver bracelet i kept in the Ibuk's cupboard (meant to secretly put in her luggage bag).
- Before i could surprise her with the cake .. Didib already annouce it to her errr to the whole wide world probably cos his voice could hv wake the dead.
- This morning, a colleague of mine cook "jemput2 cili padi" for adek .. hmm am waiting for someone to collect it from me now.
hmmm so much of a surprise thinggy!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
90% ready? pls post the pics here when it is 100% complete, kay? must be grand! ;-)
Anonymous said…
you show unhappy face? i thot you will show your "cool-ness".

You look too cool to show unhappy face..heheheh

and yeah..when house/kitchen ready..jemput kita ;-p

tok abt surprise..I surprised myself too! I picked something for my hubby, and it's unplanned for father's day...heheheh
I_mshe said…
well when she is cool and smiling and all she is unhappy, ligo.

nanti when i got sm time i update.
Anonymous said…
DMP:hi, do visit www.dressingmepretty.blogspot.com. there's nice dresses up. take a look. thanks [:

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!