Skip to main content

still

how to welcome wtl to my house when its not ready??

im freaking out already. Last wed, shoot a long complaint email to the town council and cc some MPs as well. This morning, the town council officer gave me a call to tell that my permit application to heck my wailing wall had been approved. He also said that he read "the email", i said good!! If not because of the email maybe my application still hanging. He said "kenapa tak sabar?" hmm Mr branch officer i know u hv a sweet voice but i dun think its working. Told him that ive bn out of my house for a month now and even after he personally came to my house the matter was still delayed. Lodging a complaint was the best solution hahaha btw its pay back time lah mr Branch officer (in case u dun noe) for that complaint letter u sent to us yrs back hahaha

hmmm, thank you shan.

last wed, met ligo for lunch before she headed for the M'san tourism board. I wonder if she ever get board of me mentioning shanti's name ova and ova *ops* btw did u guys noticed that our ligo had a weird way of eating tosei? apa dia buat pecah2kan the tosai and put it to one side??

ligo and her tosei

can u spot the tea?

Comments

Anonymous said…
wah! so clear the pic, nampak my eyebags. heheheheh

you heran cara I makan, I macam heran tengok how they served you tea. the 'cawan' something new to me
Anonymous said…
about your missing Shanti, tak kisah lah..tak orang tak kita. You kenal dia lama, sure rasa 'empty' w/o her company.

bersabar...maybe can find/discover something new to fill up those 'vacuum hours" that you used to spend with her
Anonymous said…
alamak sis ligo so comel!!! hehehehe.....owh suka susun2. cekya pun suka susun tulang2, sayur2 yang tamau during makan...heheheh

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!