Skip to main content

SOS


8 mth old kimi is getting more manja these days. Cried and wanna be carried. He crawled fast these days .. from the room to the kitchen to find me and cried "bu - bu". I had to put everything aside and tend to him .. it wasn't easy to get things done these days cos kimi just want me. Lovey said i shld be proud cos he choose to be closed to me .. ok lah tho its tiring but am happy and honour kimi darling. Dibdib pun sama jugak .. membontot mana i pergi around the house .. i got 2 boys who love me and a BIG Boy who is in love wif me.


In my busy schedule jugling between kimi and housework i managed to peek -a-boo the Live Earth Concerts. I love music and concerts while lovey loves nasyid and ngaji. We are that world apart but since i managed to put in some good info on the concert i managed to escape those kata2 sakti yg ku kategori kan sebagai "bebel". What's good was to be able to watch Crowded House, Phil Collin & the Genesis on stage again. Red Hot Chilli Pepper. Foo Fighters. Linkin Park, Bon Jovi and my fav yg performed right after i finished solat subuh.. Metallica!!! Ya ampun... belum pukul 6 pagi aku dah head bangin' wif enter sandman/nothing else matters etc ... aku semacam di-recharge semula. Tersenyum simpul aku sepanjang hari .. ahhh dat ol me is still there. still alive and still young hehe. I felt the world united for ONCE not due to war nor some terrorists attacked. We are not mourning for some stupid act but united for our GAIA(greek: mother earth). Few hints to the "great (konon) polition" were heard. It left me smiling sheepishly.. Seakan jadi nyata bait- bait ini


no more president
and all the world will end
one united world
under God
- while lion


Isn't it beautiful to be One united world under God. Oh korang tahu tak tabiat harian ku di pejabat. Mematikan lampu di pantry .. pada waktu makan. sememangnya ada yg tak senang hati, lampu pantry di matikan .. tapi aku resah melihat lektrik terbazir begitu saja.


Saturday, dibdib, kimi and me were in green. semangat mamat kan but not many people wore green leh ... by the time lovey finished his 12 hrs shift dibdib discarded his green sweaty t-shirt after 6hrs of playing and changed to his PJ. Kimi was in his PJ too sleeping. Me in my errr cant remember what but was not in green anymore cos while cleaning kimi... he touched his own shitty buttock and next he touched me!! Geeerrreaattt kan?? hump!!


Sunday another greenday for us all. Things looked great but i wasn't feeling that great. Coming down wif flu. I haven get over my phobia. The thots of i-might-say-the-wrong-thing still hunt me. Im not kidding, as much as i want things to get to normal i freeze the moments words coming out of my mouth. I feel so stupid and awkward .. gosh! when will i get ova it??


Monday early morning i started to shiver .. whole body was aching, so painful!! The 4 of us decided to visit our doctor hehehe... the medicine works well. Took a nap at ibuk house and by 3pm we were ok agian. We planned to put dibdib in another skool, he cried when he knew abt it .. yesterday brought him to the new skool. Initially he refused to go out of the car .. but once his ayah managed to manipulate him he started to like the skool. Hopefully he blends wif the new system: well and fast. Obviously, his current t'cher was stunned and speechless when we told them we intend to withdraw dibdib from the skool ... gonna get something nice for those t'chers lah esp t'cher na-di-yah.

Comments

jimi said…
no more president
and all the world will end
one united world
under God
- while lion

Is that a song tajuknya when The Children Cried? White Lion kan.

Kalau betul, then BINGO.

I love that song. Cried too. One of the best slow rocks that i love.
lunacy said…
BINGO!! yes bro 1point for u.. everyone shld love this song, kan?
Anonymous said…
hi kak lun

salam perkenalaan...
lunacy said…
hello rini :)
I_mshe said…
ahh lu sempat tgk itu semua!! gua salut sama lu! yes i learned soft rock frm u n jun! aahahahahah..sifus.

so wat skool now?
lunacy said…
oh yeke?
by aug he's going to Hanis Montessori kat Lorong M.

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!