Skip to main content

33 & me

bday

its a brand new age for me and i forgot all abt Nisfu Syaban. Well, not actually forgot but forgot to read yaasin and doa. Read it this morning while waiting for subuh entah lah bit of disappointment there .. how beautiful it felt to read those words of God ... its gonna be a fresh new start for me Insyallah.

Ibuk sambal goreng power wif serunding and bagedel. Bee Hoon b'day and ayam goreng. Pengat tepung & keledek ... hahahaha masakan ibuk jugak yg aku attacked!! Alhamdulilah.. Belgian choc cake that i wanted to try was "heaven" hehehe ...

Big hug to Adek .. i love u like this. Keep up the closeness ..
dearie if u wanna know how it felt to be 33? I felt truely blessed with all the love from family, frens, colleagues and even neighbours. Allah loves me i know and its about time i do more for Him ..

so yesterday plan for a bus ride was interrupted cos "that someone" suddenly noticed me 'again' yesterday and kept looking at me and i don't like. I rejected him years ago and he cancelled me from his memory. We were total strangers since then. I like it that way, so why must he changed the pattern?

ok back to normal mode hehehe ...

Comments

Yati WTL said…
wah dapat hangbag and purse. Cantik gitu. Bestnya.

cake looks very yummylicious..
lunacy said…
best kan? hadiah dari ibuk and adek... i just love 'em so much much much much...

cake tu sedap but ada some funny gas taste hehehe tu yg kelakar tu :)
Anonymous said…
Salam!

You make me wanna BE 33!
LOLOL!

Happy Belated Birthday!

May you be happy dunya akhirah with all your loved ones!

Lots of love and hugs!

Wassalam.
Anonymous said…
wah..you got yourself a black handbag!!!
lunacy said…
Amin amin amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.. thanks the Dreamer.

p/s:i dah order 2 box of kurma frm madrasah thru my jiran *yeay*

ligo, its dark brown not black hehe. that small bag only pass for me to jln raya and wedding. my ofis bag need to be BIG hehe..
she-blocks said…
loved the pink one. hehehe...and belgian choc cake??? eiiii...lapar!!
oh alhamdulillah you've been blessed with so many good things!
I_mshe said…
Okay first I must thank YOU for having Anuar Zain on this BLOG! I love it!!

I must find this single.

AND I LOVE THAT CAKEEEEE!!! Yum yum! nice pink wallet! Ibuk and adek got taste!
lunacy said…
cekya, gara2 too much of chocolate..now dah sore throat hehe
Alhamdulillah..and i thot its gonna be just another b'day...

imshe, oh yeah..initially i thot funnykan letak lagu "lelaki ini" kat my blog. But then..aaa tak peduli lah! Nuah ni nyanyi sungguh2 benor.. tu yg tak leh nak angkat tuh..

cake kat Deli Prima jer.. adek said the pink is "hot!" ouch..

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!