Skip to main content

its my birthday!!

gif


i turned 33 today, a year younger said Wtl ..hehehe a neighbour was shocked to know of my age she thot i was only 25! Well, saturday trip to the zoo was great. Took endless pictures of animal and i had a crush with a goat!! Now i know what "senyum kambing" really meant ... that goat was so cool and calm and smiling. Oh dear goat!! Adib, MIL/FIL were excited ova the animals .. it was real fun. SIL with her kids and BIL joined us for dinner and yeah by the time we reached home we could barely walked straight .. tiredddd..

Sunday, i couldnt afford to be lazy. Had to clear the laundry, clean the house and cook .. @ 2pm, had a guest. Jasmine, my agent gave me a surprise visit. She and lovey "pakat" to give me a surprise .. oh yeah, chocolate banana cake and a bouquet of lilies ... the smell of lilies filled up the whole room now!! Nite gathering at MILs' with the usual bunch. Back home .. adib was glued to tv2 watching Sarjan Hassan. After answering to few calls and smses .. i dozed off to neverland.
I dreamt of Jun, she must be thinking of me on my birthday. In my dream .. i came visited her new house .. ohhh dearie, how i wished it was real. Set alarm @ 5.15am but when i finally opened my eyes .. hehehe 6.25!!! Gosh in half an hour we need to be out of the house ... hahaha its comical to run here and there thinking what to wear and what stuff to dump into our bags ... by 7.15am were out of the house ... while in the car, calls and smses coming in with b'day wishes .. hmm i just realised now picture msg got sound lah... hehehe
Oh yes cekmi, i did smile this morning .. and while having my hot tom yam beehoon soup with Ligo ova lunch i remembered not to give up my hot soup too soon hehehe

Thanks people for your wishes, doas & gifts. Shanti told me to blog on what happened so far .. its only 3 plus now. Will see if this blog will hv a 2nd part. yaaahoooo!

Comments

Anonymous said…
chocolate banana & lilies???? things can't get any better, for me, at least!!!

yeah, it's good that you didn't give up on your hot soup. cekmi nih wacko wackie la. eisk!
Yati WTL said…
lilies...like the smell.

Nampaknya the b'day celebration best banget..
Anonymous said…
must be a hectic birthday celebration, ova the hectic day with a family.

happy 25th birhday (plus 8).
lunacy said…
cekya, my insurance agent know die - die pun lovey tak akan beli kan i bunga hehehe .. yes, glad i waited tapi hmm lambat lah nak sejuk ligo suggest i dump some ice on the tomyam soup tu jer hehehe

wtl, yeah nice smell tapi bila mlm2 baunyer too strong err cam nak seram plak hehehe..

im 33 but still energetic lah cekmi ova this hectic life (cam ye-ye jer).. owh! u and the rest always makes me feel younger tau..
awan said…
hope it is not too late. Happy Birthday dearest Lun!

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!