Skip to main content

life is great..

i was supposed to meet lovey after work but since i was early, i suggested that i waited for him at the library instead. On my way to the library i remembered to teased my neighbour kak Arah who were in KL. I text her " send my regards to Dunkin Donut k, im so hungry". hahaha .. guess what, Kak Arah was actually standing infront of Dunkin Donut outlet comtemplating whether to buy or not those delicious lagik halal donutZZ .. rezeki .. rezeki .. Kak Arah thot i was in KL too cos she replied me and said "cam ne u tahu i kat Dunkin Donut? u kat sini eh?" My sms came right on time. Hahaha .. told her too bad i still stucked in Sg. oh yeah i hinted that i like donut wif filling .. choc or custard. So the next morning, she rang my door bell and we got a box of dunkin donut for breakfast!!


DSC03541

How wonderful!!!


ok back to my story, Once again i got back to the place i could call my 'playground'. i found two books, looked around and found a cozy spot for myself and begin reading. It was just darn great .. being alone with myself and my books. I begin reading and soon i was lost in the book ..

Lovey called, i looked at the time it was 7.40pm .. goodness time fly when there were so much fun. When i got into the car, i was smiling from ear to ear. Lovey asked me how was it? i said it was great .. voices from my head said "oh it was great darling .. as good as having great sex" hahahahha...

notti voices..

DSC03528
the kids and their new hair style

Comments

jimi said…
well, well, well, great sampai macam tu sekali ekk?heheh
Yati WTL said…
sedapnya ice cream...yummy
lunacy said…
oh well..
oh well..
most of the time i let go my individuality and play my role as you know what lah.. so for that 2hr in the library i was being "me". I freeze the time so i try not to feel guilty for not rushing home to my kids :)

Fire house ice cream is a must whenever we dine in swensen. Cos it carries three flavour for each of us and if im lucky, i get to eat the cherries.
Yati WTL said…
not lucky it seems hihihi..dibdib is holding the cherry very happily.
lunacy said…
aaaahhh.. all 3 cherries dia *ngap* sorang tau ;p
Anonymous said…
hahahahhaha great sgt ler gamaknye sampai leh compare with sex. cayalah sista!!!
lunacy said…
eh eh .. sukanya dierrrr...
Anonymous said…
Salam,

Seronok betol tengok bebudak tu dengan ais krem!
NAK JUGAK!!!

Errrr. ni library tempat kenangan lame, ke?
ADUH.

Jalan Kenangan sedang dibuka untuk para pejalan kaki...
Esok nak ketemu teman-teman penulis lama yang dah hampir sepuluh tahun tak jumpa...Esok, ada pelancaran buku Rasiah Halil di Arts House...
K.Lun, ingat Musafir Lara?
Tak sia-sia tulis ke sotkhabar kelmarin, niat menyeru pertemuan... ewah ;)

Minggu depan pengarang tersohor pula akan muncul...

What a December this is gonna be...

Wassalam...
lunacy said…
yes i remember Musafir lara .. if im not wrong dulu u kata dia nak join prison dept kan? did he? hehehehe.. wah! Jalan kenangan sound so nostalgic. Hope u had a good time..

abih dah beli baju baru to meet ur pengarang jantung hehehe?
Anonymous said…
Salam,


Entahlah si Musafir tu, dah kawen, heh, rupenye... 10 tahun tak jumpe... wow...
And, had a good time, one of us, petik gitar, nyanyi lagu puisi dia sendiri di tepi air boat quay...
Syahduuuuu.....

Tak jadi beli baju baghu... heheheheh..
sekarang ni, pikir, nak pakai yang biasa-biasa (kalo bleh burok-burok)... kalo nak terusan jadi my pengarang jantong, kena diuji dulu ;D

Wassalam.

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!