Skip to main content

rasa yang tertinggal

lunch yesterday was great. Time was short but to be laughing our loud was spectacular. I was enjoying myself listening to stories after stories. As for me, there were nothing to tell, my pathetic ofice life was quite mundane without shanti and connie. I was without partners and bestfren. Thank God, i could still manage work and get help when i needed one but still my everyday life was half empty. There were less naughty and dirty jokes, less gossiping and stupid act. I even talked less these days and smile more. Well, im a smiley person. At times, i couldn't utter a word at all so i just smile and feel stupid. Hahaha i was never the greatest person on earth anyway..

Just a while ago, the rest of my colleague left for some briefing without telling me. Thank God i remembered it on time. So how would that make me feel?? My survivor instinct told me to pick up those spirit and just go ALONE!!. Yup, i saw a vacant seat beside a girl that i knew and sat beside her. In fact, i had a good time cathing up wif her especially on our kids. I couldn't afford to be angry at all. I could be angry at myself but I wouldnt want that. Well, that was how pathetic my everyday life was. Imagine for the past eleven years i was happy lunching in, surfing the net or even enjoying my afternoon nap in the office during lunch hour but not anymore. I prefer to be outside. Alone, i found solace else where .. wondering like a cute lil ghost name casper...

Comments

Anonymous said…
you betul luahkan kat sini eh.

i'm floating / fleeting by my life je rasanya.

even pikir nak protect my blog only for kita-kita je.
lunacy said…
mine is not a famous blog, yg datang pun kira dah pangkat adik beradik ceh!! so bantai lah apa nak cerita.. lagi pun ni my social channel lah, kalau tak cakap, tak tulis takut meletop kat otak susah kan??

tak abis abis aku merepek 2,3 hari ni..
Anonymous said…
Salam...

Wow.
What an elegant post this is :`(
It's so beautiful...
It's sooo honest in its echoes of emptiness...

Friends who surround us, bind us, tie us up with strings of joy... without them, there's just..."us", scattered...

Wassalam...
(rainy night...)
lunacy said…
thanks thedreamer and thanks for keeping me company :)

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!