Skip to main content

Card II

i took train to bugis to get some more cards for bday and chinese new year, Adib said he wanted a hotwheels car @$3.50. This is the thing about parenting. Those dopey eyes and kopet looked really melt my heart. Furthermore, I was thinking of getting the car as a reward for his hard work on his ejaan and spelling. So i browsed around for a Ben 10 t-shirt but funny whatever i hold kept dropping. Something was wrong really wrong, i wonder why ..... In the end, i found a red ferrari car. Happy wifh my choice, i went over to the counter and was shocked to find that i grab the wrong purse. I brought my coins pouch instead!! There were only coins and no credit card at all!! hmmm there you go .. money no enuf lah!! Sadly put back the ferrari on the shelf and walk out of the dept store. Feeling so wasted, i remembered two of my colleague wanted me to buy them CNY cards. Went around the stationery shops and found a 90c cards hehehe enuf for 3!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Salam, wow only few days, i missed a lot of things. My dearie, hope you are well, your leg tak swell due to byk berjln. Adip's leg pun hope dah baik.Been very busy, my children dah naik sekolah,including Dzulkarnaen doing his first year in primary school.

Happy belated b'day, Shanti! Life begins at 40, enjoy it to the fullest.
lunacy said…
eh u around Jon, wow dzulkarnaen dah 7 yrs old ke? abih fathini and fathu brapa tahun plak ? 10 and 9 ke? i heard abt flood somewhere in aussie.. hope ur area not affected eh Jon. take care .. and ur bday will be next jon hehehe...
Anonymous said…
Ish Lun ni, how can my child be 10 when me n my hubby baru 9 years get together. Education system for Primary school at Victoria starts at 6 yrs old. But if your child born between Jan to April, they got bonus to get to school early but also depends on the readiness of a child. So both my chilren Fathini and Dzulkarnaen get the chance since they born in January.

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!