Skip to main content

ayah

my shopping spree agenda wif adek had to be cancelled. I accompanied ayah to polyclinic in the morning, his diabetic was getting bad and everytime he took the diabetic medicine his got headache and these days he had been complaining of chest pain. The doctor in poly got so 'kancheong' looking at ayah's medical condition. he kept on saying if ayah stop his medicine it could be fatal. I had to raise my voice to tell him that the medicine gave him so much pain that he even took hammer to hit his head!! Damn these doctor! so theory base that he refused to hear our side of stories. He said he would get ambulance to transport ayah to TTSH. But I told him I would prefer SGH instead.

So the two of us took cab to A&E in SGH. It felt like forever.. waiting and waiting to hear results of ayah's condition. But first, ayah was given insulin for his diabetic. Then, they checked his heart. It seems that ayah had had a small heart attack. So doctors would like to examine ayah's heart further. The whole of yesterday, i was at A&E. At times when i was alone, i felt so sad that i myself can't explaine why. The emotional sadness was hard to content. But i kept on telling myself that he was not my dream daddy deariest .. NOT AT ALL. But seeing him helpless wif all wired soften my heart, he is after all my only Ayah.

Pray for him pple.. please pray for his health..

Comments

Yati WTL said…
cuba blend peria katak and apple..then minum the juice. my mom buat tu.
aqriz said…
oh dear...

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!