Skip to main content

Alhamdulilah

im going thru an emotional roller coaster ride. weeeiii .........

i was down but not too down .. cos i got to be strong for lovey. i even ended up working late on his work presentation last nite. Yeah, when im down, i killed myself wif work that is my style. While lovey terus tak bermaya .. total opposite kan? that's why lah we need each other to complete our so called LIFE (agaknya)

This morning, ironically .. an irsyad's student walk pass us. Lovey looked at me, i just smile. I asked myself, what could that mean?? Allah is great..

right after i post the earlier entry, i got a SMS from SIL. Ustaz pesan to ignore the rejection letter that we received last nite and wait for another letter. An ACCEPTANCE letter, Alhamdulilah.

and the story continues...

Comments

The 6 of Us said…
Yayyy, its not too early to congratulate you all right? Alhamdulillah indeed.
Anonymous said…
yey!!!Alhamdulillah. as i was reading the last part of ur post there's butterflies on my stomach.dunno why but i want adib to be able to go to madrasah as much as u and ur husband want. hopefully the acceptance letter will come soon!AMIN!


p.s:btw ust murad's wife is teaching at irsyad.her name is ustazah faridah
Anonymous said…
oh ya kak btw wat is ur email add?cos for now im going to restrict my blog for a while
lunacy said…
siti my email:
lunacy_ratts@yahoo.com

my sista in Income tau..
lunacy said…
the 5 of us, yes indeed Alhamdulilah. They called me yesterday to confirm it :)

siti, i put u in suspense eh??
Anonymous said…
Finally... alhamdulillah. Filling up the space must be a lot harder. but i know you are ready. Go ahead and do it for adib!

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!