Skip to main content
chalet1

yup last week the whole troupe of lovey's family went there. Most of the time i forgot to take pictures hehehe
first nite we were shocked by uninvited guest. yeah a damn large cantipede went into my room which was full with kids and toddlers. The adults were busy eating and barbecuing outside. Thank God non of the kids tried to catch the cantipede cos it sure got sting and in my 35 yrs of living ive never seen anything that huge!! It was bapak who came to the rescue, Alhamdulilah. I shld hv took piccas of that creature kan?? The other nite it was plainly me telling the lizard to pls go away and let us sleep in peace .. somehow that little lizard mocked me by moving slowly and aksyen-aksyen nak jatuh. Gerammmm tau!!

In the morning, we went to the pool. I love it!! am not so much of a pool person but wif the kids and lovey it was surely fun. The jaccuzzi was the best!! hahaha

We had fun at ESCAPE theme park too .. since kimi sticked to me like glue cap Gajah so i took him for a train ride, aeroplane ride hmm what else errrr ...and by the time i got into the ferris wheel he felt asleep. Too boring i guess .. no thrill hehehe.

The next day we went for bowling. Oh im not a regular not a player at all. Most of the time i ball went to longkang. I only managed to get spare... it was lovey and adib first time. They had fun .. bapak and abg Z also bley tahan sporting!!

chalet2

Comments

I_mshe said…
im back too
Anonymous said…
glad u and ur family had fun and enjoyed the well deserved (and much needed break i bet) holiday.oh ya btw, welcome back!!!

i tot im the only one who have this unloved bond with lizards lol.turned out most of the fellow singaporeans have this unloved bond with lizards too.and i got countless of visit from the lizards at my dorm hehe.
lunacy said…
hey imshe .. how was ur trip, dpt carik ur kebarong?

siti, thanks. All play and now work!! spending time wif my darlings felt just right for me. yes i just can't stand lizard and all those crawling creatures la..

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!