Skip to main content
Alhamdulilah ibuk had started her chemo last friday, she had a good sleep which she had not had for a long time. At home after chemo she slept and drenched with sweat. My fren said its one way for the toxic to get out of the system. We met Sharmila @ NCC. hmm a small world indeed, she was working at the pharmacist where ibuk had her Chemo. An update on ibuk condition, her liver was full of cancer. Her eyes looked bit of yellow, a sign of jaundice. Hopefully, with Chemo, all the unnecessary illness will fade off, Insyallah.

My greatest worry apart from ibuk would be Kimi. He had not adjusted well in MIL house. Last week 3 days stayed there for half a day, and he came up wif fever. Today, while he was playing in the room i quickly rushed out of the house. Ya Allah, my heart break to pieces.. its tearing my heart to smaller pieces when i heard he cried ova the phone. I dun care much. I cried under the shelter behind MIL's flat. I dun hv any tissue wif me and i dun hare .. i called lovey and continued crying. Lovey told me to be strong, but how can i when he such an adorable little sunshine to me. Lovey teased my saying "if adib is ibu Hero, what abt kimi?" i answered him by saying " he's my sweetheart". I linger for few minutes under the shelter and tried continued my journey to office. Heart helf like 'wanna resign righ away and run to MIL home to hug Kimi'. I kept telling myself, its Kimi napping time, he would drink his milk and sail to dreamland soon, by the time i woke up, Adib would be hope to play wif him. With heavy heart i walk to the MRT station and still searching for any shops that would sell tissue!! my face was wet wif tears .. ah! saw a toilet and used toilet paper instead. Desperate measured i would call it. SIL called to say, Kimi was drinking his milk and looked like he was going to sleep. Ahhh ... a release to my heavy heart. Finally, took train to office.

In the office, scan thru the emails......... read some, cried some. Colleague teased abt me doing part time now but came to a shocked abt Ibuk. Called me instantly and we both started crying.. spoke to shanti and cried like 'cina mati' that wud be (my mom's term, care to imagine?). Another colleague talked to me abt my halfday working hour and i shocked the Bride Groom to-be with my crying. Boss came back from lunch asked abt Ibuk and Kimi and i started to cried again.. Connie and Kak Ani came down with sunflowers to cheer me up .. we three cried some more.

got news from adek that everytime pple gone back from visiting ibuk, ibuk will cried .. oh dear, shld we banned pple from seeing ibuk??

Boss said wednesday can make afford to meet for lunch? ha!! its my birthday .. it thot it falls on friday : )

Can imagine my puffy eyes by now ..

Comments

Yati WTL said…
my heart goes to you lun...

be strong my dearest friend. Ramadhan is coming, kita sama-sama berdoa.

i might be in SG after raya for seminar and training..hopefully i can meet u and visit ibuk as well.
aqriz said…
initial treatment, try to 'crowd control' a bit, body tengah lemah, antibody down, easy for germs to be passed arounds..so just got to be more wash hand more often.

I hope ibuk can lawan sakit and comes out heroine ok..
aqriz said…
and asal lah, you and me, when come to our 2nd kid, hati very the lembut..as your term it "sweetheart"
Anonymous said…
salam kak lun.

Do face all these tribulations with stronger faith.

May your birthday bring better things in life.

Happy Birthday sis!
Yati WTL said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST!!!

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!