Skip to main content

ova

im itch to write .. but what about? about me going back to normal self again?

after the 40days prayer, i felt at ease with myself and my fate. Yes, i do cry when pple asked about ibuk but i don't cry when im on my own anymore. Last saturday, the family who attended the prayer for ibuk were lesser than the usual bunch. Which was good cos it gave us more room to sit and talk freely. Most of us dreamt of ibuk. Aunt Eton said she dreamt of ibuk. Ibuk was with a little kid. Ahhhh... must be angah aka Anja my bro. How wonderful that must be for ibuk and angah to be together again. Yes, adek and me dreamt of ibuk too .. lovey on the hand dreamt of ibuk wanted to bring out mak (my in law). Ya Allah..

Adib P1 school work kept us busy almost everyday.
Kimi adoring manja .. melt our heart. Hump! and that boy only show his 'manja' when no outsiders around.
Lovey been very supportive and helpful .. oh, btw he is at home now wif the kids. Something bit adib on one of his eyes. so it looks 'tembel'.

at this moment .. im ready to make nice but i don't know how. Im less bitter than the usual but i don't know if the bitterness will spark again.

I pray Hidden Valley will be safe from the bustbush-fire .. u take care jun. till we meet agian in Apr 09.

Comments

I_mshe said…
BUST fire????
lunacy said…
hahaha can't imagina eh BUST fire? ok amended the typo.
aqriz said…
BUST FIRE..lepas tu..ada Pants in Fire ;-)
lunacy said…
hot hot hot!!!

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!