Skip to main content
somehow when i got into my bed last nite, i got affected ova the dream that i had on previous nite. The feeling that lovey decided to leave me and move away so i couldn't find him scare me but im just too ego to admit it. Without any words i tucked myself to bed. i was awaken by ligo sms. Thank God! i wanted to sahur too while ligo just finish cooking. err.. so early in the morning gurl??

anyway, after the morning routine, my eyes stiff puffy..body aching with energy level drop to 0 i go back to sleep with kimi right after shower. i was feeling tired, too tired to even to talk. Lovey was shocked to find me wrapped under the soft comforter with kimi by my side. He called mak and he made his way to work quietly. My only wish he would drop a kiss before he left for work or was i dead in sleep cos when i opened my eyes again it was eight in the morning.

once kimi woke up, i got no chance to laze around. tried to keep up wif him and .. its not nine yet so no OKTO for him. I ended watching "Secret" on MIO tv - hmm no womder jimi loves Jay Chow .. only now i understand.

Few times lovey called to check on me and my plan for today. im feeling TIRED. Extremely tired. It was almost come to a year now i been running around to take care of my family. Suddenly, SADness came to say hello. I cried my heart out .. missing ibuk. tired and the dream still hunt me .. im tired to talk even. Pathetic!!

p/s: i promise ayah yesterday i buy him lauk rawon and urap today .. Ya Allah give me strenght pls..

Comments

i_mshe said…
Allah will always give you strength even when u feel like u left with nothig. I can really identify how u feel. I have become immune to death and it news but at the same time more emo than usual. Kita manusia.
s.k said…
salam,

the dream juz goes to show how close you both are and what it will be like to lose that husband-and-wife bond :) he's with you and he'll always be with you, insyaAllah :)
so, dun dwell too much abt it, k? :)

may Allah keep you strong :)

wassalam.
Anonymous said…
Tie itu kan hanya mimpi, permainan tidur. jgn terbawa2 sangat ok. i can feel ur tiredness. u actually lack of rest, run here and there for ur family tapi itulah pahala yang Allah akan berikan kepada mu kelak. Aminnnn.
siti said…
salam kak lun how are u?dah lama tak mampir kat sini.sorry cos i was MIA for a few months.but i will catch up with u k. hope u and ure family are in the pinkest of health and iman.take care ya
Anonymous said…
You are strong without you knowing it...

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!