Skip to main content
last sunday was ayah's birthday. nope, we didn't celebrate or watever .. he don't want us to bring him for makan pun. so i buat jemput2 bawang that he happily eat ( i think).

recently, i had a chat wif MIL. You know am a regular at her house now since she's helping to look after the kids while im at work. I was the one who spotted that somehow her neighbours dog urinated in front of MIL house and i was the one who knocked on the dog's owner dog to complaint about the matter. So back to my conversation with MIL, she said something abt Doakan .. it crossed my mind that it had been long i didn't doa for ayah. It got to do with something abt my DOA remain unaswered .. but i was determined to 'Love'. Watching Gubra last friday nite, inspired me even more .. if that was what Yasmin tried to tell me in her film .. why not .. DoA utk ayah was my way to show him my love. Smlm, somehow i felt like my doa came true. Alhamdulilah .. it didn't take ages like the last time. May Allah have mercy on us .. on me for sometimes in doubt for His love for my father.

be good my frens .. our report is going up to Luh Mahfuz again tonite ... Jgn lupa baca yasin dan doa ye its Nisfu Syaban

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!