Skip to main content

this ramadhan ..

last night, both my kids tell me they want 'nyai' and started crying. Oh boy .. what can a mother do other than get them both to read Al-Fatihah for our dear 'Nyai'. May Allah bless her soul, Insyallah. After recited Al-Fatihah, adib look at me and cried again .. he wanted Nyai (again) follow my kimi .. (the copy cat). I know my mom love them too much .. always there to kiss and hug the boys. In my prayers yesterday, i pray to Allah for my mom .. i picture her in my mind and that brough painful sadness, such aching was hard to describe ...i cried my heart out.

last week, visited ibuk 'kubur' was the happiest family outing i can think off. sitting beside her 'kubur' while recited surah yasin i felt so closed to her. I told Anja "Boy, bring ibuk home with you this ramadhan, k" .. aching .. heart aching .. still.

This ramadhan, will never be the same ..

Comments

Aliff Danial said…
Salam Kak Lun,
Saya dapat bayangkan kesayuan Kak Lun bila budak-budak tu tanya tentang nyai mereka. Mereka tidak faham erti pergi tak kembali. Kadang mereka rasa seolah-olah nyai mereka cuma pergi bercuti ke mana-mana dan mereka menunggu kepulangan nyai mereka. Tambah sayu dan sebak bila ianya mengingatkan kita pada detik-detik yang seolah-olah kita mengalami dejavu bersama dia yang tersayang.
Kak lun jangan sedey-sedey ek..

kak lun, ini blog terbaru saya..bolehlah kak lun tukarkan dengan yang baru formula24hour.blogspot.com

dzue
aqriz said…
sedih nya.. ;-((
Yati WTL said…
yes dear it will never be the same. we both know how it feels like.
lunacy said…
Alhamdulilah, adik ku Dzue muncul kembali. Dah kahwin?

ligo and yati ..at times the feeling is just too hard to control

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!