Skip to main content

i want to remember

and once again .. we marched our way to pusara abadi. early monday morning,phone rang .. i checked the time it was 4.22am I picked up the phone. First thot, cud there be anything happened to Ayah. But it was Mak's voice that i was hearing. How about Bapak? Mak requested to speak to Lovey. I passed the phone to him and listened .. It was Pak Ngah. Bapak 2nd brother. He passed away early that morning.

..and once again .. we march our way to pusara abadi. While the guys  busied at the funeral, i busied myself searching for Mar's (read: kubur).  Yup, i found her without much of searching. Being there, brought tears in my eyes, i may not know her that well but what she gone thru in this life time had been hard and full of sadness. Allah knows what is best for all of us.  May Allah grant you Jannah, dear Mar.

Next we move on to 'see ibuk'.  Kimi was running making his way to his 'Nyai'. Like me, my kids grow up visiting 'kubur' like going for home visit. Even his datuk and nenek were quite surprised watching their grandson excitement 'visitting' his Nyai. 
--------------------

 
Late last week, Ligo and i_mshe went KL to visit our dearest sahabat WTL and Cekya.  Coincidently, i was WTL's birthday.  I took the chance to pass over some gifts for them. To me finding a gift was never easy and i realised sometimes my liking was a bit hard for others. Anyhow,  i was inspired to get a gemstones as a gift instead. I started goggling and read about those stones.  i took note of what i wanted and its colour. Next, was to get the gemstone.  I have no knowledge of where to get it so i let my foot do the searching.  I seeked Allah's guidence until i found a shop that attracted me so much. The owner was patient enuf to help me with my finding. Once a while her husband would lend us a hand or gave us some advice of certain stones and its used. 
The lady owner told me to get something for my bf. I told her i don't have one but i got a husband and two boys.  She was surprised to hear that cos she thot i was a student. Ha!! made me want to buy more right??


the wrapping and the notes printing was done quite impromtu. Right before i met up with Ligo to pass the gifts for the girls across the sea. Big or small each stones carried something special that i hope will bring luck, love, health & protection. Wonder if Tatot had got hers?? hmmm ...

Hope eveyone feeling fine these days, may Jimi stays calm and healthy while going thru the hardest moment of his life and our Helmi on the road to success with his PhD. Awan, sweet awan .. don't be too hard on yourself.

Comments

Cekya said…
'twas the sweetest gift & note sis...:)
lunacy said…
thanks Darling. Glad you like it ;)
Anonymous said…
dah dapatttt!! thank you so muchhhh sis. i loved it. i wear it everyday even!

i did leave a message on your FB, thanking you for the wonderful gift.

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!