Skip to main content

June 2012

Bismilla
Back to the old joint after a mth break, saw some familiar faces even the tea aunt greeted me. Alhamdulilah Ya Allah for the good people that I met along the way of my life, I hope it will help me to be a better person, Ameen.

A month of School holiday passed by. We didn't hv any fantastic getaway but we were just happy to be together as family and watch football matches on tv. Truly blessing indeed.

Adib three days camping went smoothly apart fr him missing his watch and songkok on the first day on the 1st day of camp. Alhamdulilah, he managed to get his watch back.

I've attended a short program on brain gym. Which I hope willy be good for Adib especially. Somehow I've forgotten how it felt like being in an Islamic group. Their conversation and attitude towards Islam, Masyallah! I almost forgotten the feeling. Thank you Allah for the chance to put me back to the Islamic values. I was out of place for a while.
It's all about making the right choice of our destiny. I pray for ur guidence always.

Oh seeing pic of old colleague in staff seminar at a hotel brought back fond memories. Goodbye luxury life, I'm adapting well with my new life. Thanks to the 'beauiful one with symmetrical face' for never fail to buy coffee for me. I feel rich drinking it :)

Lastly, the 2nd track fr maher z. new album is not for me no matter how much I love it. But I'm sure I did gave my Ibuk tonnes of happiness when she was still alive. Al-fatihah for you, Ibuk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!