Skip to main content

somehow we actually feel the pinch

{since no one comes here anymore, I find it safe to talk}
We can't believe that we had to forego Legoland. Sorry kids but its not enuf for now. I actually had to bad mouth Kimi abt how hot it could get and in case of rain, we had to run for shelter which is not easy to find there. Sorry Kimi, you'll probably will understand it someday. As for now, I'm quitting kimi's reading class to save some cost. i'll be coaching Adib & Kimi instead. Ya Rabb, guide me in this. Pls make it possible.

But while we feel the pinch of not having. enough, Allah grant us the time to ngaji and love for each other. The day when Lovey had to work late, the three of us missed him much. The work of Allah, is so beautifully crafted that I don't know if not having enough luxury as compared to others is actually a good thing for us.

Anyway, of late Lovey's health has been in the top of my worried list. I hope Allah will grant him syifa' n happiness in life.

To my darling Adib and Kimi; your laughter and love lighten up my daily life. My two loveable boys.. I love you both!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!

Bapak - esok kita balik ya

Its going to be 20 days of bapak in hospital due to bed sore, fever and infections and refusing to eat. Due to TT.SH covid infection, we decided to send bpk to SKH instead. Apart fr near to home ... i was nominated as 1 of 2 that can visit bpk. Aduuuhhh beratnya tanggung jawab. Segala mcm rasa kene jawab sendiri. In the end, aku banyak video call husben. Yg aku perasan bpk tak berapa suka tengok aku yg hari2 dtg tengok dia. Bila aku berlakon jadi mak, dgn cepat bpk bukak mata dan tenung aku lama2 ... i got a chill fr that pair of eyes... tadi kami dtg for training on wound dressing and how to tube feeding bpk .. bpk nampak sangat2 bersemangat. Suka nak balik!! Masyallah.. bpk rindu makkk!