Skip to main content

dear Shan

What was the dream about?
Im doing fine i guess. Just getting heavier cos its the eating season for me. Im trying to help my baby to gain more weight. Oh in case u dont know, we plan to name her Hana Adeena.
Shan, during the 5th mth detail scan (last dec), Doc found a lot of abnormalities with baby Adeena. Its due to lack of some numbers of chromosome. Maybe due to my age. Doc suggested for me to terminate the baby as they found that baby is too small, there's hole in her heart, her breathing tube seems to be lesser, her left kidney is smller than her right. If I didnt terminate the baby, she will just stop growing and parish.
But I couldnt do it Shan. Only God can take away live. Furthermore, she's bn so active kicking and responding to our voices all this while that I've decided to keep it and pray for miracles.

During the 22nd week her size is abt 18th wks baby.
When she's 24th week, she is abt 22wks baby.

Now that i no longger vomitted my food, I hope she can get all the food and supplement to help her grow well.

So im in my 26th weeks now..
During last week check up, doc asked me for my plan for the baby.
1st:
Do the amnio test, check on baby chromosome and another detail scan. Get the best baby heart surgeon to see the report and get his views whether its worth or not to save the baby right after birth.
2nd:
Hold her in my arms right after birth until she turns blue due to lack of oxygen support in maybe 2hrs and say my goodbye.

Both are just too heavy to deal with. Only crying seems to be the immediate reaponds. But for now, im feeling better and keep on praying for baby Adeena.
Do you know during the first scan, we could see her hand as if  waving at us. That is how sweet she is.. I ever told her to give a hard kick so Adib can feel her and she did!! I told her to do the same for Kimi and she did as well. There was once, doc was trying to check on her gender and I told her to show to Taha that she is a girl. You know what she did? She straighten her leg and open it wide!!! Gosh!! Thats how wonderful and special Adeena is and im just too sad to talk about it that i could only write it here for friends to read.
Shan, u said before God will help us cos we are good pple, and im holding on to that.
Im hoping for His Grace and miracles. But whatever the outcome is, we live it in God's hand cos He is the best Planner and the All Knowing whats best for us.

There, Ive said it all. Writing while tears on my cheeck.. its another test from God and it help us to stay grounded and thankful for every minute we have as a family.

Love as always,
Ratna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!