Skip to main content
i was down cos i didnt live up to my standard, frustrating kan tu? and i got no one to unwind the lunacy in me. I disengaged myself from office pple .. im living my own lunatic world.

All praise to Allah. my mood was ok. i was overly excited that Jun will be coming to SG. Yup frens.. come lets meet up for a Reunion!! The thot of 'lepakking' in east coast soothed me. The chat i had wif SY who just got back from her 10 mths leave heal me. An email from shanti saying 'i miss u too' complete me, the material i just bought from Arab Street excite me, meeting wif JL who is back in SG before leaving again for UK inspire me .. a call just now from SIL saying, she got news from insider that most probably all appeal cases will be REJECTED!! - that sadden me.

why ... just why in the first place we were told to appeal?? to please us, the poor parents, to give us false hope? i need to cry (now).


glitter-graphics.com

after a long thots .. after blogging abt it. .. after receiving an e-card from Ligo to cheer me up .. i finally got hold of lovey.

i broke the unOfficial news to him.
a long silence on his side ..
he got a sudden chest pain he said..
yeah, i knew how it felt. Talk to him some more..
bottom line
Allah lebih mengetahui apa yang kita (ayah ibu) tak tahu
Allah lebih mengetahui apa yang terbaik utk Adib
Selalu berpegang dgn tali Allah .. Dia penunjuk jalan kebenaran.
Insyallah.

Comments

aqriz said…
memang tak menarik pun, that call from sil :-((
lunacy said…
yes, but thanks to her we know now, kan?
Anonymous said…
it must be super hard for u.ya He knows wat the best for lil Adib.believe it or not, i do really hope tht adib will be accepted.hopefully wat sil said wasnt true. be strong and bersabar ya kak.all in all will pray for the best for adib.

Popular posts from this blog

the after look..

At last i found time to snap few pictures of my kitchen and toilets. Ita a simple one so dun put high hopes on it k, its the time for "zen look" lah ... notice the simplicity? No matter what, new one will always look better kan? They say its nice to hv the same theme for kitchen and kitchen toilet .. so follow lor... my pink toilet ... pink suppose to be romantic mah... so can lomen-lomen lor...

im the idiot darling, sorry

i did something bad by "accident". i dun dare to own up!! scared he gonna get angry .. i wish and i pray hard he got back whatever files he stored in his tumbdrive .. cos i accidentally throw it into the washing machine and dry it in the dryer. God! i feel terrible for what i did. Fren, if u love me pls pray for miracle that somehow the thumbdrive is still working or worst come to worst .. he got back up in the office. Ya Allah .. im such an idiot!! and he must be cursing and swearing for having such a bad luck. Pity him .. he stuck wif me, the idiot!

sign

a virgorian and acquarian works well together. there some kindda chemistry between them. heh, all my 3 good frens are acquarians and my partner in crime in the office pun acquarians gak and so are adren & awan .. tak de apa-apa ke?? kuang kuang kuang ... both are talking abt love lost, true love ... entah maybe the biological clock is ticking again kot... errrrrrr hv a gd day smua!